Homeopathy and Corona Virus

We are the Borg.
ed
Title: G_D

Homeopathy and Corona Virus

Post by ed »

Homeopathy Prevention (Genus Epidemicus) for Coronavirus:
Coronavirus is preventable with homeopathy. Not only Coronavirus but any other epidemic can be kept under control with homeopathy using well selected "Homeopathic Genus Epidemicus". The homeopathy medicine which is selected as Genus Epidemicus is given to healthy people in that particular region to prevent the illness. In the past homeopathy has helped in epidemics many times in different parts of the world.

In epidemics, a large number of people have same symptoms. The symptoms of this group are studied and most similar homeopathic remedy is selected as the "Genus Epidemicus" for that epidemic. This Genus Epidemicus is administered to all healthy people around so that they get immunity against that particular disease. In past epidemics it is observed that number of new cases reduced significantly after administering Homeopathic Genus Epidemicus. The same method is being followed for current Coronavirus outbreak. We came out with Genus Epidemicus for prevention of Coronavirus as soon as disease picture became clear.

Homeopathic preventive medicine i.e. Genus Epidemicus should be given to all healthy people of all ages. Infants as well as elder persons can take this medicine. It is safe for pregnant and lactating women also. Homeopathic medicines are extremely safe and don't have adverse effects or side effects of any kind.

Homeopathy Genus Epidemicus for the current Coronavirus outbreak in China is available for healthy people to prevent the disease.
https://www.homeopathyhelps.com/coronav ... oronavirus
About that stereo

Anaxagoras

Re: Homeopathy and Corona Virus

Post by Anaxagoras »

I'm sure it's just as effective as it is for other diseases.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

ed
Title: G_D

Post by ed »

There's only about a 2% mortality rate among people who contract the virus and utilize a Homeopathic remedy. Them's pretty good odds I think.
About that stereo

Witness

Post by Witness »

Impenetrable doa: Health minister says prayer, not face masks, is why Indonesia remains coronavirus-free

As of this morning, there is zero confirmed coronavirus infection on Indonesian soil, which has raised questions over whether the country is ill-equipped to detect the disease or if Indonesians are somehow immune to the deadly virus.

One might expect the country’s top health official to provide a scientific explanation for the phenomenon. Instead, he issued a statement on the matter more befitting of a religious authority.

“Medically, [it’s thanks] to doa (prayer). It’s all because of doa,” Health Minister Terawan Agus Putranto said during a press conference in Jakarta on Saturday, as quoted by Detik.

“I am certain that doa is what makes [Indonesians] like this (seemingly immune to COVID-19).”

Terawan, a military doctor, shot to infamy when he was banned from practice by the Indonesian Doctors Association (IDI) between 2018 and 2019 for serious ethical misconduct by promoting an untested “cure” for stroke. By the end of 2019, President Joko Widodo appointed him to the health minister post, and he has delivered some controversial statements on public health since.
https://coconuts.co/jakarta/news/impene ... irus-free/

:roll:

Fid

Post by Fid »

Competent, qualified, science based people that's what this country needs. Pity none contributed enough money for consideration. Instead...gee...haww...ya'll get a koran thumpin' crackpot. Enjoy.
... The stars were suns, but so far away they were just little points of light ... The scale of the universe suddenly opened up to me. It was a kind of religious experience. There was a magnificence to it, a grandeur, a scale which has never left me. Never ever left me.
Carl Sagan

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks »

Koran thumpin' crackpot.

Thieved. :)
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

Witness

Post by Witness »

Not all crackpots thump a Koran:

sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks »

Because one can't have too much dumbth.
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.

The Atheist

Post by The Atheist »

Witness wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:51 am
“I am certain that doa is what makes [Indonesians] like this (seemingly immune to COVID-19).”
Has anyone asked how that's working out for him?
Jeff Wagg, Communication and Outreach Manager for the James Randi Educational Foundation posted:

"It is my job to inform other JREF employees about people who wish to do the JREF harm, and you [The Atheist] are one of those.

Witness

Post by Witness »

Alex Jones Is Peddling Toothpaste That He Falsely Says Kills Coronavirus

Jones told listeners on his “Infowars” program Tuesday that silver-infused toothpaste being sold on his website has been verified by federal officials as a coronavirus killer, despite the Food and Drug Administration and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention saying otherwise.

“The patented nanosilver we have, the Pentagon has come out and documented and Homeland Security has said this stuff kills the whole SARS-corona family at point-blank range,” he said. “They’re still discounted despite all the hell breaking loose.”
https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... 156f0ce82?