The Northam (and Fairfax) Death Watch

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: The Northam (and Fairfax) Death Watch

Post by Doctor X » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:33 pm

Nyarlathotep wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:49 pm
He got called a racist for that. Fun fact, he’s black.
Since race is nothing more than a social construct, Nyarl, he was properly seen as white and privileged.

This is why I have always recognized you as a "small village with a majestic view of the Nene Valley."

I will pray for you.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!!

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Post by Rob Lister » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:17 pm

I watched a CBS interview this morning. I was left with the premise he has a heart of gold, regardless. I'm sure he does.

They never bothered to address his first admittance and then denial of being neither. I don't get that but whatever. He then went to admit to some other insensitivity such as mimicking Michael Jackson; with just a little shoe polish on his cheeks.

JFC

I really think he was the klansman, not the blackface. But whatever.

But he's clearly lying.

Regardless, I don't care. I'm just amazed that the media is not targeting an obvious lie.

WildCat

Post by WildCat » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:49 pm

Rob Lister wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:17 pm
Regardless, I don't care. I'm just amazed that the media is not targeting an obvious lie.
He's a Democrat, got to keep your eyes on the prize - getting rid of Trump.
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:05 pm

The one in the klan hood is a lot shorter, which made me think it might be a woman. I think he's probably the one in blackface. I had the idea that it was a Halloween costume and they went together as a couple.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

shuize

Post by shuize » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:08 pm

Rob Lister wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:17 pm
First, it's not really racism, sexual assault, or lying when you're a Democrat, see. Especially if it might mean having to give up power to those "real" racists ... But we're not hypocrites or anything.

And, even if it is racism, sexual assault, lying, etc., it's never really the Democrat politician's fault as much as it's further proof of America's collective racism, misogyny, etc.

Needless to say, the media would never have let this pass if he had an (R) next to his name. Then it's "Truth to power," "Democracy dies in darkness," etc.

Second, maybe it's my time in court where this sort of shit would have been gleefully destroyed on cross examination, but I'm still laughing at how most of the MSM has accepted the "Not my beer, I'm left handed" line without a hardly a word of protest.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:34 am

You act almost as if Bill Clinton was a sexual predator, shuize.

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

xouper

Post by xouper » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:34 am

Doctor X wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:04 pm
There is no Hope, Virginia.
But there is a New Hope, Virginia.

Two of them, in fact: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Hope,_Virginia

And there's Hope, Michigan: https://www.hopetwp.com/

Skeeve

Post by Skeeve » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:22 pm

VA Gov. Ralph Northam Will Launch A 'Listening Tour' Instead Of Resigning
Virginia governor Ralph Northam won't resign over allegations he posed in blackface (or, possibly, in a Ku Klux Klan hood) for his medical school yearbook. Instead, he's taking a page out of Hillary Clinton's playbook and embarking on a multi-city "listening tour" to learn about racism and its impact within his home state.

Northam told reporters last week that he'd been meeting one-on-one with minority staffers in the Virginia statehouse, and that he's already begun work on a stack of assigned reading, designed to fill him in on the minority experience.
:lmao:
Then Skank Of America could start in...

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:18 pm

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Thu Feb 14, 2019 4:47 am

From the Fair is Fair Department:
Second woman who accused Fairfax of assault was subject of 2008 restraining order
By ANITA KUMAR and MAGGIE SEVERNS

A woman who alleged Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax raped her in college was accused of harassing and threatening a man she had a relationship with, according to Maryland court records.

The man sought and received a peace order against Meredith Watson in July 2008, the records show. A peace order falls under the “umbrella term” of a restraining order in the state of Maryland, University of Maryland law professor Leigh Goodmark said. It is applied to situations in which a person may need to ask for distance from someone who isn't their spouse or live-in partner, he said.

In a petition for the restraining order, obtained by POLITICO, the man described an incident in which Watson “was detaining me against my will ... [and] not letting me leave” a vacation house in Corolla, N.C., and “dented the trunk” of his vehicle with her fist. In another instance, Watson showed up at his house stating “she was going to kill herself” and sent “threatening text messages” to the man, who had his sister come over to persuade her to leave, according to the document.
However:
Watson’s spokeswoman, Karen Kessler, did not comment for this story before publication. After the story was published a lawyer for Watson, Nancy Erika Smith, said the order granted was a seven-day court order and that Watson “was not in the Courtroom and did not know about the proceedings or have an opportunity to be heard” when it was issued. The man “abandoned the effort after hearing from Ms. Watson’s lawyer,” Smith said.

The dispute between the two centered around $2,000 that was owed to Watson and was resolved, Smith said, with the man agreeing to pay Watson. The man who filed the request for the order did not respond to a request for comment for this story, nor did Fairfax through his office.

["Snip!"--Ed.]

The petition said Watson called the man “around 100 times a day” after the vacation house incident and sent him text messages. That should be something that can be checked.

“I am going to enjoy tearing you down just as much as you enjoyed tearing me down. Hang on tight because you are in for a ride!” read one of the alleged text messages that the man transcribed on the petition.

Politico
--J.D.