Trump isn't anti-immigrant, he's anti-ILLEGAL-immigrant, and ...

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
User avatar
Abdul Alhazred
Posts: 72894
Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:33 pm
Title: Yes, that one.
Location: Chicago

Trump isn't anti-immigrant, he's anti-ILLEGAL-immigrant, and ...

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:33 pm

Sounds like a great Republican talking point, but boy oh boy are at least some Freepers pissed off about it.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3726045/posts

:lmao:
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

User avatar
Anaxagoras
Posts: 22900
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:45 am
Location: Yokohama/Tokyo, Japan

Re: Trump isn't anti-immigrant, he's anti-ILLEGAL-immigrant, and ...

Post by Anaxagoras » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:38 pm

Nah, he's anti-immigrant period.

Unless they come from Norway if you know what I mean.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

User avatar
xouper
Posts: 9295
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:52 am
Location: HockeyTown USA

Re: Trump isn't anti-immigrant, he's anti-ILLEGAL-immigrant, and ...

Post by xouper » Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:57 pm

Anaxagoras wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:38 pm
Nah, he's anti-immigrant period.
Your subjective opinion seems to assume facts not in evidence.

User avatar
Anaxagoras
Posts: 22900
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:45 am
Location: Yokohama/Tokyo, Japan

Re: Trump isn't anti-immigrant, he's anti-ILLEGAL-immigrant, and ...

Post by Anaxagoras » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:02 am

xouper wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:57 pm
Anaxagoras wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:38 pm
Nah, he's anti-immigrant period.

Unless they come from Norway if you know what I mean.
Your subjective opinion seems to assume facts not in evidence.
https://www.vox.com/2018/1/11/16880750/ ... ies-norway
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

User avatar
xouper
Posts: 9295
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 4:52 am
Location: HockeyTown USA

Re: Trump isn't anti-immigrant, he's anti-ILLEGAL-immigrant, and ...

Post by xouper » Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:17 am

Anaxagoras wrote:
Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:02 am
xouper wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:57 pm
Anaxagoras wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 11:38 pm
Nah, he's anti-immigrant period.

Unless they come from Norway if you know what I mean.
Your subjective opinion seems to assume facts not in evidence.
https://www.vox.com/2018/1/11/16880750/ ... ies-norway
Like I said, assumes facts not in evidence.