Ilhan vs AIPAC

Lies, damned lies, and statistics.
corplinx
Title: Moderator

Ilhan vs AIPAC

Post by corplinx » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:33 pm

In this corner, we have a muslim freshman congress woman who wears a hajib and can't actually prove she didn't marry her brother.

In this corner, we have the ultra powerful AIPAC lobby which keeps American politicians kissing the ring of right wing Zionists.

I've been no fan of Ilhan putting a pretty face on muslim subjugation of women with her hijab, and some of her statements/tweets have been kinda dumb.

She pointed out what most of us already know, AIPAC gives politicians a lot of money to turn a blind eye to Israeli aggression. It's a foreign influence lobby and largely sides with the Likud party of Israel in practice.

Boy did she step in it. ANTI-SEMITISM!!!!!! Both parties leaping on her to show AIPAC their dollars are well spent.

No links, I'm just having fun eating popcorn while Ilhan learns what a third-rail is.

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Re: Ilhan vs AIPAC

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:43 pm

One thing to bear in mind is that AIPAC is not the "Israeli lobby", though it may seem so.

The Israeli lobby (properly registered as foreign agents) is NATPAC.

AIPAC is American Jews who like to throw their weight around. They are pro-Israel but not necessarily in sync with the party line of the Israeli government.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale

corplinx

Post by corplinx » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:51 pm

AIPAC is a foreign influence lobby that can get away with it.

http://time.com/4265947/hillary-clinton ... ranscript/

If you read Hillary's speech to AIPAC, it's all about Israel and mideast policy.

Specifically, college organizers are trying to start boycotts of Israel the way organizers did against South Africa during apartheid.

These boycotts are predictably, ANTI-SEMITIC!!!!!!!!.

Lawmakers are so in the pocket of AIPAC, they are trying to make these boycotts actually illegal.

It's a good thing Mueller is investigating foreign influence in US politics, right?

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:55 pm

There's nothing illegal about a bunch of American citizens who happen to be right wing Zionist warmongers lobbying for whatever they feel like lobbying for.

:p

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:30 pm

When Racists Fight!

New on Fox!

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

WS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!!

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:09 pm

I'm so fucking old, I remember when being a Zionist warmonger was left wing, at least when Jews did it. :oldman:

WildCat

Post by WildCat » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:32 am

corplinx wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:33 pm
In this corner, we have a muslim freshman congress woman who wears a hajib and can't actually prove she didn't marry her brother.

In this corner, we have the ultra powerful AIPAC lobby which keeps American politicians kissing the ring of right wing Zionists.

I've been no fan of Ilhan putting a pretty face on muslim subjugation of women with her hijab, and some of her statements/tweets have been kinda dumb.

She pointed out what most of us already know, AIPAC gives politicians a lot of money to turn a blind eye to Israeli aggression. It's a foreign influence lobby and largely sides with the Likud party of Israel in practice.

Boy did she step in it. ANTI-SEMITISM!!!!!! Both parties leaping on her to show AIPAC their dollars are well spent.

No links, I'm just having fun eating popcorn while Ilhan learns what a third-rail is.
Has it ever occurred to you that groups give money to politicians who already agree with their positions in order to help ensure they're reelected, as opposed to trying to buy votes?

The reason Omar gets called out is she's regurgitating age-old anti-Semitic tropes. It was a common theme in Henry Ford's The International Jew:
The International Jew portrayed Jews as monolithic, malicious schemers plotting to control the planet. "If there is one quality that attracts Jews, it is power," the book stated. "Wherever the seat of power may be, thither they swarm obsequiously."
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/qu ... l-jew-quot
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

corplinx

Post by corplinx » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:46 am

Omar said "it's all about the benjamins" referring to AIPAC influence. And then racists like you try to mansplain to her why it's anti-semitic and draw diagrams of greedy jews she's never seen to splain it to her.

AIPAC really does have money, and the democrats were so scared they were gonna lose some, they jumped on Ilhan like the last twinkie at fat camp.

Since it started with Omar retweeting Glenn Greenwald, The Intercept decided to remind CNN and MSNBC that the AIPAC money flow is an open secret:
https://theintercept.com/2019/02/11/ilh ... cumentary/

WildCat

Post by WildCat » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:15 am

corplinx wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:46 am
Glenn Greenwald said "it's all about the benjamins" referring to AIPAC influence. She was parroting him. And then racists like you try to mansplain to her why it's anti-semitic and draw diagrams of greedy jews she's never seen to splain it to her.

AIPAC really does have money, and the democrats were so scared they were gonna lose some, they jumped on Ilhan like the last twinkie at fat camp.
A bizarre response that doesn't even address what I've said.

And it's amazing how Israel is the only country on the planet that isn't allowed to defend itself from a hostile enemy that literally wants to genocide them all. Real genocide, not the fake genocide the anti-Semites accuse Israel of against the Palestinians. They somehow heep growing in population in the face of "genocide', it's amazing isn't it? And they're healthier, live longer, and have beyyer childhood nutrition than the Arabs do in any other country in the region. Hell of a "genocide"!

When the Palestinians decide they love their children more than they hate Jews there will be peace. But there can never be peace when they flat-out refuse to disavow destroying Israel and genociding the Jews. That's not a position one can ever compromise on. What is Israel supposed to do, compromise and agree to let the Palestinians slaughter half the Jews and take half of Israel? The only thing that prolongs this idiocy are the anti-Semites in the west who champion the Palestinian cause and allow them to continue on their path of insanity.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:05 am

Maybe stop building illegal settlements?

There are few good people in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

This Cunt Ilhan certainly is not one of them. Quelle surprise.

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

corplinx

Post by corplinx » Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:53 am

WildCat wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:15 am

When the Palestinians decide they love their children more than they hate Jews there will be peace.
Decades of trial and error tell us that no matter what the Palestinians do, the Israelis will take more of their land.

So if its resist vs lay down, what do you do if you are Palestinian Wildcat?

Move to Detroit?

Grammatron

Post by Grammatron » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:08 am

Palestinians have the same options Native Americans had.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:32 am

Grammatron wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:08 am
Palestinians have the same options Native Americans had.
Have a White Chick get jobs claiming she is Palestinian? :hyper:

--J.D.

RCC: Act II

Post by RCC: Act II » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:31 pm

Abdul Alhazred wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:09 pm
I'm so fucking old, I remember when being a Zionist warmonger was left wing, at least when Jews did it. :oldman:
Fundamental Evangelical Christianity becoming more and more essential to the conservative coalition has led us to the absurd situation that some of the strongest supporters of Israel are those who think Jews will rightfully burn in hell once the rapture comes.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:45 pm

Apocalypse Pretty Soon decades ago covered the coalition between certain Christian fundamentalist groups and ultra-orthodox Jewish groups. I would add in a residual reticence against allowing Islam to control the "Holy Land."

There are levels to this way of thinking or not thinking.

--J.D.

WildCat

Post by WildCat » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:07 am

corplinx wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:53 am
WildCat wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:15 am

When the Palestinians decide they love their children more than they hate Jews there will be peace.
Decades of trial and error tell us that no matter what the Palestinians do, the Israelis will take more of their land.

So if its resist vs lay down, what do you do if you are Palestinian Wildcat?

Move to Detroit?
Decades of trial and error tell us that the Palestinians weren't happy with the 1948 borders, let alone the 1967 borders.

If they laid down they'd have their country, but they don't want just their own country. They want Israel proper, "from the river to the sea". They have broke every promise, they refuse to recognize Israel as a Jewish state. They never amended their Charter as promised. They continue to insist on retaining the "right" to destroy Israel.

Fuck the Palestinians. They are literally the last of the allies of Nazi Germany still extant today, they haven't changed at all. Their 2 main political parties - Hamas and Fatah - are textbook-definition fascist parties rooted in virulent anti-Semitism. Hamas has genocide of the Jews written into their founding document. Israelis are literally expected by the "anti-Zionists" (most of whom are actually anti-Semites) to negotiate with people indistinguishable from the Nazis in policy. They've only been able to prolong this situation as long as they have because of anti-Semite supporters in the west and anti-Semitic Muslims.
Last edited by WildCat on Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

WildCat

Post by WildCat » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:11 am

Doctor X wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:05 am
Maybe stop building illegal settlements?

There are few good people in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

This Cunt Ilhan certainly is not one of them. Quelle surprise.

--J.D.
Last round of negotiations Israel offered to give up most of the settlements and swap land in exchange for keeping some. The Palestinians walked away without even putting forth a counter-offer. Israel can't negotiate with itself, nor can they agree to a deal in which the Palestinians retain a "right" to destroy Israel. The Palestinians do not negotiate in good faith because they have no incentive to do so when useful idiots in the west put all the blame and pressure on Israel.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:16 am

WildCat wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:11 am
Last round of negotiations Israel offered to give up most of the illegal settlements and swap land in exchange for keeping some of the illegal.
There is your problem right there.
The Palestinians do not negotiate in good faith. . . .
Because building illegal settlements is "good faith?"

Curious.

--J.D.

WildCat

Post by WildCat » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:20 am

Doctor X wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:16 am
WildCat wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:11 am
Last round of negotiations Israel offered to give up most of the illegal settlements and swap land in exchange for keeping some of the illegal.
There is your problem right there.
The Palestinians do not negotiate in good faith. . . .
Because building illegal settlements is "good faith?"

Curious.

--J.D.
Illegal because why? International law? Are the international police going to arrest someone? Funny you don't have an international outcry calling the Iraqi, Turk, and Iranian annexations of Kurdish lands "illegal settlements".

Losing wars have consequences. If Israel had lost they would not only have lost all of their land and their country, but all their people would have been slaughtered. Is there even any dispute about that?

Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:21 am

RCC: Act II wrote:
Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:31 pm
Abdul Alhazred wrote:
Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:09 pm
Fundamental Evangelical Christianity becoming more and more essential to the conservative coalition has led us to the absurd situation that some of the strongest supporters of Israel are those who think Jews will rightfully burn in hell once the rapture comes.
They love the Jewish people, but in a creepy way Jews don't appreciate.