Social media photo tracking methods

The war between wetware and hardware.
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Social media photo tracking methods

Post by Pyrrho » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:51 pm

Fascinating discussion.

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Bananas?-Yes

Re: Social media photo tracking methods

Post by Bananas?-Yes » Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:06 am

There are some amazing tracking methods out there/here on the Net. I have done some studying of this subject and I was at one time able to receive certain kinds of information from some inside Google and have a lot of notes on all this business and the only thing to do is be really careful.

But if some entity really wants to track you on the Net it is almost impossible to stop them short of just removing yourself from the Net. And this wireless technology is making things even worse. It was bad enough when the copper wires were all we had to worry about. Now signals through the air. But I am such a good human that I have no need for worry. I am so clean that no government entity would want to worry about poor little ole' me and I am so poor that no commercial entity would want to pay any attention to me at all. You NSA folks got that okay? Super Clean and Super Poor to summarize. Throw in a high level of stupidity and that means even more reason to ignore me!!
+ + + Bananas are group oriented. + + +

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Re: Social media photo tracking methods

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:42 pm

Bananas?-Yes wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:06 am
Throw in a high level of stupidity and that means even more reason to ignore me!!
You were going good there, but then you ruined it.

Stupid is exactly what they want. :wink:
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
The arc of the moral universe bends towards chaos.
People who believe God or History are on their side provide the chaos.