Question for the good Doctor

Drama queens must check their tiaras at the door.
whitefork
Title: Nearly Normal
Location: I live in Trafalgar Square with four lions to guard me.

Question for the good Doctor

Post by whitefork »

Doctor X - "Speechless" (Songs For Electronics And Vocals) $10 plus S&H
on Low Budget records.

Can there be more than one? Probably, since one wouldn't use the term "speechless" while discussing your oeuvre.
If it's good enough for Nelson, it's quite good enough for me.

Blue Monk

Post by Blue Monk »

I’m about to become religious and to pray to any entity that will listen.

If I understand you correctly then please, please in the name of all things holy let this not be true.

The cold clammy hand of fear has seized my heart at the very thought of the possibility that the never ending droning and mindless vapid pap that Doctor X callously subjects us to could somehow have been criminally set to music. The mere suggestion of such a vile act fills me with horror and revulsion.

Reviewer: ‘The Magic Hat of Doom’ is kind of catchy but you can’t dance to it.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

Puts down the microphone and checks to see if the Elvis Burns have stayed glued-on after his hip gyration.

Notices Seed and Staff appear in some distress chewing on lips, tongues . . . one Maid appears to be slamming her head in the soundproofing repeatedly. All in all, a wonderful reception of "All for the Love of Sunshine."

"Very well," he muses, "I suppose they are ready for my rendition of "You Light Up My Life!". . . .

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Blue Monk

Post by Blue Monk »

Feelings....nothing more than...Feeeeelings.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

Advises the Member of the Clergy he will need a stouter corset to fit in that sequenced jump-suit. . . .

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt »

Blue Monk wrote: The cold clammy hand of fear has seized my heart at the very thought of the possibility that the never ending droning and mindless vapid pap that Doctor X callously subjects us to could somehow have been criminally set to music. The mere suggestion of such a vile act fills me with horror and revulsion.
I do music but I don't do drones or mindless pap.

Much.

Edit to add: Wait. I'm the Evil Doctor.

Never mind.
Grayman wrote:If masturbation led to homosexuality you'd think by now I'd at least have better fashion sense.