Drama queens must check their tiaras at the door.
- Posts: 1990
- Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2004 5:07 pm
- Location: UK
It’s pretty good. Slow burn, not actiony but Costner and harrelson do a great job.
They don’t glamorize either the cops or (especially not) Bonny and Clyde.
- Posts: 20628
- Joined: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:15 pm
- Title: Incipient toppler
- Location: Swimming in Lake Ed
- Posts: 35014
- Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:52 pm
- Title: The Hero of Sukhbataar
Wenn ich Kultur höre, entsichere ich meinen Browning!
- Posts: 48539
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 2:50 pm
Oh, I thought you meant Johnny Cash, Kris Kristofferson, Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson. One of the four or five country songs I actually like
- Posts: 34359
- Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:21 am
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
I've posted about this in "What have you been watching" and yes, it's a recommend.
- Posts: 75380
- Joined: Mon Jun 07, 2004 1:33 pm
- Title: Yes, that one.
- Location: Chicago
There was also "folkie" group circa 1960.
Parents used to play this stuff.
Any man writes a mission statement spends a night in the box.
-- our mission statement plappendale