Why Did They Do Such Good Work?

Drama queens must check their tiaras at the door.
Bananas?-Yes

Why Did They Do Such Good Work?

Post by Bananas?-Yes » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:46 pm

What causes a production where each of the actors in another separate production tried really hard but didn't do quite the proper job, but in this target production they all did their jobs in an amazingly excellent manner? Maybe even classified as stellar?

This isn't easily coming to a way to properly ask the question, but the key is the target production is excellent, with so many of each doing such very good work; but studying (investigating) another production (multiple other productions, because these actors are separated in the "other productions") where each of these are not working together and the end result just isn't so great. Or even close to great. There should be a question mark somewhere in this second paragraph.

Is it possible somebody else can better ask this question?

In fact, does anyone properly understand what the question is?

Let me approach this from another angle.

The special awards might point out one or two or three working with a production did work worthy of an award, but when some average bloke like myself watches that production this average bloke thinks all of the actors are doing great work. Then this average viewer might want to go see how Actor A did in another production and Actor A didn't do so hot. Nor did any of the others in that 'not so hot' production.

What puts that success vibe into the air of a set?
+ + + Bananas are group oriented. + + +

Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Re: Why Did They Do Such Good Work?

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:01 pm

Did you have any particular shows in mind?
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
The arc of the moral universe bends towards chaos.
People who believe God or History are on their side provide the chaos.

Bananas?-Yes

Re: Why Did They Do Such Good Work?

Post by Bananas?-Yes » Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:34 pm

Yes, but a tad background. I go for these when it seems time for the end of a recovery mode from a medical situation I sometimes have and that part of the recovery is to sort of check that the brain might be working a bit as it ought to be and so finding a challenge to some thinking process can be useful and this time I went for a show on my list titled "Simisola" and my notes showed that some critics hadn't given the original text (book) a very good going over, like The Daily Courier, and I thought it would possibly be a bad one on the list, but it seems there was something working with those actors and there were some mighty good scenes, in my view.

But that made me think about other cases where a particular production just seemed to shine, shine, shine; but then you go and look at those same actors in that shining example and they didn't do so hot in another production, along with the others working on that set.

So I'm just wondering what does the trick?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simisola

https://www.quotes.net/movies/simisola_10410

EDIT: Sorry for not explaining something; I use that "quotes" site because they frequently have good summaries.
+ + + Bananas are group oriented. + + +