All in All-III-IV

Never agree to 3 points on top of the vig.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

All in All-III-IV

Post by Doctor X »

Down 2-0 with your ace giving up back-to-back HRs.

Then down 5-1.

A stand up 2-run triple to make it 5-4.

Score 1 to tie . . . then to give up 2 runs.

Then Pedroia 2-run HR to tie!

Wild pitching and passed balls to get YOUK from second to third then home to take lead! 7-8.

Jobba the Butt comes in to give up another run.

Paps gets the save.

At some point, Pedro pitched the first ball, Steve Tylor demonstrated why rock singers should not sing, Neil Diamond sang that song about pedophilia, and many got drunk.

WELCOME BACK TO BASEBALL!!!!

--J.D.

P.S. Image
Last edited by Doctor X on Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

New Yorkers share in the celebration:

Image Image

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

izittrue

Post by izittrue »

Sox win sox win. Pale and Bo.
Will Rogers -
- Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip

CJacq

Post by CJacq »

Counting chickens and whatnot I see.

As an aside while driving the oldies guy said something about being a Met fan my hearing has deteriorated so that I hear this as being a meth fan. Oh well.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Yes, the Magic Number is 161!!1!!!!!

Now, had they lost as expected at 5-1 with Fatassia on the mound and Beckett struggling, you would have heard a distant rumble of "Pink Hats" jumping off the proverbial bandwagon.

Meanwhile, MFY Fans are ripping the Joe Girardi whose ass they licked a few months previously.

"Critical Thinking" and "sports" sort of go together like tapioca and concrete.

Funny, whilst typing this and enjoying a cigar I see a RS fan walk by. He swears he did not turn off the game at 5-1 either. . . .

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Baseball sucks! Image

Anyways, Joe "Fatass" West and his infamous crew of blind men, blasted the MFYs and Glorious Red Sox for being a "disgrace to the game" for taking too long. We will not mention that a slew of shitty calls from Head Blind Man Angel Hernandez lengthened the games . . . I am not bitter . . . but these are two of the best teams who are in the same division--there are no meaningless games.

So, who but a Supreme MFY spoke out in defense of both teams:
Mariano "Fruitbat" Rivera: The Yankees closer ripped the umpire after West criticized the Yankees and Red Sox over the pace of their games. West was the crew chief for this week’s series between the teams.

“It’s incredible,” Rivera told The Post. “If he has places to go, let him do something else. What does he want us to do, swing at balls?”

West made his comments to NorthJersey.com after Angel Hernandez refused several requests for time out by Derek Jeter and Jorge Posada working the plate Tuesday. Before Wednesday’s game, West told the newspaper the teams were "pathetic and embarrassing” and a “disgrace to baseball.”

Those comments did not go over well with Rivera.

“He has a job to do. He should do his job,” Rivera said. “We don’t want to play four-hour games but that’s what it takes. We respect and love the fans and do what we have to do and that’s play our game.”

West doesn't see it that way.

"They're the two clubs that don't try to pick up the pace," West said.

"They're two of the best teams in baseball. Why are they playing the slowest? ... It's pathetic and embarrassing. They take too long to play."

Linkypoo
As others have noted, apparently West is mad he missed Wheel of Fortune.

Though he be a MFY and directly responsible for their success since the 90s, Fruitbat remains a classy player. He received a standing ovation from GRS in 2005 Opening Days 2004 WS Yankees Suck Celebration because he blew saves in infamous Games 4 and 5.

He smiled and tipped his hat.

Classy guy.

Even if he works for Satan. . . .

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Could be worse . . . you could have a Mangina as a coach. . . .

--J.D.

Doctor X

Re: All in All-III

Post by Doctor X »

Mariano Rivera blows save, Red Sox beat Yankees, 9-8, in extra innings

The Yankees' six-run seventh inning rally was all for naught as the Red Sox tie the game off Mariano Rivera in the ninth and win in 10 innings.

By Anthony Mccarron / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

This would’ve been the best retaliation of all for those fireworks at Fenway last month. But the Yankees’ remarkable comeback against Boston Thursday night crumbled when Mariano Rivera blew a save in the ninth inning and the Red Sox won in the 10th.

Sorry to Make
Boone Logan, who is heading for an MRI, and Phil Hughes cough up lead as Red Sox rally again for another win over Yankees

Andy Pettitte threw six innings while allowing three earned runs, but the bullpen allows six runs in the seventh and four runs in the eighth for a 12-8 loss to the Red Sox.

By Anthony Mccarron / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

The snapshot of Boone Logan with his hands on his head in the seventh inning Friday night might be the signature image of the first two games of the Yankees’ crucial series with the Red Sox.

Logan had just given up a stunning grand slam to Mike Napoli, and a game the Yanks seemed to own went haywire. A lead that had been as big as five runs was gone as Napoli’s drive bounced off the top of the right-field wall and into the stands, and everyone in the Stadium, not just Logan, was shocked.

For the second straight night, the Yankees suffered a gut-punch of a loss to their bitter rivals. This one was 12-8 after Shane Victorino had his second consecutive winning hit, a two-run homer that snapped an 8-8 tie an inning after Napoli’s blast, and the Sox never seemed to stop scoring.

You Cry

--J.D.

Anaxagoras

Re: All in All-III-IV

Post by Anaxagoras »

Do all of the Red Sox have beards this year? And when did they start putting names on the jerseys?
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Evolver

Post by Evolver »

Anaxagoras wrote:Do all of the Red Sox have beards this year? And when did they start putting names on the jerseys?
Most of the players have beards. And it's not just the Sox. It seems to have spread around the league.
As long as I can remember it's been the tradition for player's names to be printed on road jerseys.
2016 & 2018 NFL "Sorry To Make You Cry" Challenge Champion

"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people. Otherwise, there would be no religious people." - Dr. Gregory House

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

They are printed on the visiting jerseys under the assumption that home fans have no idea who they are.

--J.D.