Never agree to 3 points on top of the vig.
- Posts: 5775
- Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 3:43 am
- Location: A little further north.
...for the sake of LeBron James' ego
In case any of you are interested.
Apparently bowl officials were concerned that the band might mock LeBron James and hurt his feelings.
One of my favorite highlights of the band's history:
• Received a lifetime ban from Notre Dame in 1997 for playing with a conductor in a nun's habit and a wooden crucifix as a baton during a show titled "These Irish, Why Must They Fight?" which featured jokes about the 19th Century Irish Potato Famine and reportedly prompted a fan to charge the field screaming "You're all going to hell!";
You will be electroplated. Resistance is potential divided by current! - Dr. Matt
Cogito, ergo Deus non est.
- Posts: 68219
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:09 pm
- Title: Collective Messiah
- Location: Your Mom
"The band is on the field!"
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome
WS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! NBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup! SB CHAMPIONS X5!!!!!