1 Down, 15 to go

Never agree to 3 points on top of the vig.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: 1 Down, 15 to go

Post by Doctor X »

Amazing goal from the rookie.

Will have to play an A+ against the high-scoring Penguins.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Tiosylanyl
Title: The Three-eyed Raven

Post by Tiosylanyl »

Doctor X wrote:Amazing goal from the rookie.

Will have to play an A+ against the high-scoring Penguins.

--J.D.
If they play the entire series like they did the last two minutes of regulation of game 7 against Toronto they'll have a shot. The Pens are stacked and playing like madmen.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Unless the Mudhens play like they did in that game against Owtowah.

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

izittrue

Post by izittrue »

Here come the Hawks! At least for today.
Will Rogers -
- Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

--J.D.

P.S. Ironically, I did buy new underwear today. . . .

Tiosylanyl

Post by Tiosylanyl »

Not to take away from Boston, because they shellacked the Pens, but Pittsburgh was not on their game tonight. Their passing was horrid, they kept hitting the post, and let Boston push them into taking too many unnecessary penalties.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Meet Ray Charles the adopted, blind Golden Retriever who lives in Boston. The Bruins are his favorite team (as you can tell from his jersey), and he and his fans want him to drop the puck at the Bruins playoff game. He's a sweet dog with big dreams but now there's a petition to make his dream a reality! Good luck, Ray Charles!
Though . . . to be fair . . . a bunch of Boston Marathon survivors/first responders are sort of "slated" for any future home games. I am also not sure how a dog "drops a puck."

--J.D.

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

Doctor X wrote:Though . . . to be fair . . . a bunch of Boston Marathon survivors/first responders are sort of "slated" for any future home games. I am also not sure how a dog "drops a puck."

--J.D.
If the ref held the dog in his arms and the dog can follow an instruction to release the puck, I think it could be done. Then the ref would have to skate over to the side and hand the dog to its owner.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Still . . . to take it serious for a moment, why does a dog get the right to drop a puck, throw a first pitch, or bark "play ball," or whathaveyou? Such are for $$$ sponsors, kids who survived their lice infestation, famous former players, and Alyssa Milano . . . in tight shorts . . . I need a moment.

If the dog was, like, a body finding dog or something. The dog is not a "Bruins fan;" his owners are. You could put him in a MFY uniform, a Shark uniform . . . the dog does not care. This is something the owners want. Sorry, folks, do something.

Like this guy:

--J.D.

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

But he's blind!
:meanie1:
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

--J.D.

izittrue

Post by izittrue »

Hawks win again. As I always say," don't count your pucks till Lord Stanley is lifted" But it's getting close.
Will Rogers -
- Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip

Tiosylanyl

Post by Tiosylanyl »

Wow, Pittsburgh is just imploding.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Tiosylanyl wrote:Wow, Pittsburgh is just imploding.

--J.D.

izittrue

Post by izittrue »

Could it be "an original six" cup? Doc if so I will have to root for my Hawks.
Will Rogers -

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Spoiler:
--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Image Image

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

I will write this: apparently a number of reporters happened to be taking the same flight from Pittsburgh to Boston. Pretty much all of the Boston "beat" reporters were on board. On board as well was a small child who started crying. After a bit, the captain came on the intercom: "Is Sidney Crosby on board?"

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

iz -->Image<--HHM

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Image Image Image

--J.D.
Last edited by Doctor X on Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.