1 Down, 15 to go

Never agree to 3 points on top of the vig.
Tiosylanyl
Title: The Three-eyed Raven

Re: 1 Down, 15 to go

Post by Tiosylanyl » Tue May 14, 2013 1:34 am

Change your shorts.

izittrue

Post by izittrue » Tue May 14, 2013 1:38 am

What a game.
Will Rogers -
- Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip

izittrue

Post by izittrue » Tue May 14, 2013 1:38 am

I think the leafs need Johnny Bower.
Will Rogers -
- Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Tue May 14, 2013 1:39 am

No, they are clean. I knew they lost the . . . HOLY SHIT!

Stopped watching when it was 4-1--have work to do.

Not watching any more.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Tiosylanyl

Post by Tiosylanyl » Tue May 14, 2013 1:39 am

I'm sure they tied it up just because I was in the process of writing a snarky response. Must be paranormal.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Tue May 14, 2013 1:43 am

Indeed.

CHEKCMAET APIESTS!!!11

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Tue May 14, 2013 2:06 am

About that underwear . . .

--J.D.

Tiosylanyl

Post by Tiosylanyl » Tue May 14, 2013 2:08 am

Should we ship you a box of extra large Depends to get you through the rest of the playoffs?

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Tue May 14, 2013 2:30 am

I mean seriously, I am not making this up.

I went to do work when the Bruins made it 4-2 late in the 3rd. I then started posting what I wrote above. I then stayed here . . . trying to read a rather facile text.

I expected one of you to post. Image

Even a "hey, let's fuck him! 'Oh, Toronto scored a bazillion times in overtime! Sorry to make you cry!'" Image

But then I thought you were all being nice . . . not wishing to give the bad news "Toronto scored in 3 second, sorry" Image

But there is no way that would ever happen--you lot showing such consideration.Image

Well, I will enjoy the highlights and . . . in a day or so . . . watching the HD play from . . . "someplace" Image

--J.D.

Tiosylanyl

Post by Tiosylanyl » Tue May 14, 2013 2:41 am

If it makes you feel better I was about 2 seconds away from clicking the submit button on a smartass comment...something to the effect of "at least they lost after being up 3-1 instead of 3-0 like in 2010"...when they scored to make it 4-3.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Tue May 14, 2013 2:47 am

Tiosylanyl wrote:If it makes you feel better I was about 2 seconds away from clicking the submit button on a smartass comment...something to the effect of "at least they lost after being up 3-1 instead of 3-0 like in 2010"...when they scored to make it 4-3.
Well, I sort of expected that--and unlike the cowardly originator of this Fan-Boy Thread--I came to "take my lumps." Though I never, ever, started "counting down Bruins wins" to the Cup! Seriously. They may get their asses handed to them next round.

Which is why I found yours and izzittrue's comments so . . . "curious." "What the hell are they talking about?" "Shit my pants over a 4-1 ass-raping that was 'OVAH' before the third period?"

"What a game?" What the fuck is that? So as I was posting my concession "I knew they lost" I looked at that comment again--"no, no way"--got up from the Wank Chamber Office to wander to the room with the HUGE ASS HDTV BWA!HA!HA!HA!HA!--muted because we gots the Canadian feed and . . .

. . . I stared at it.

"Tied?"

No.

Ran back and typed the "HOLY SHIT."

I think I mainly read a page of this . . . this book.

--J.D.

izittrue

Post by izittrue » Tue May 14, 2013 2:52 am

It was quite an amazing comeback. I don't think I've ever seen two goals scored that quick in a game seven in the final minute and a half. Me being a hawk fan it was still good hockey. Too much punching is allowed which I am not a fan of. But other than that.... I'm off to read the secret and sell video for 10 dollars
Will Rogers -

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Tue May 14, 2013 2:57 am

Well, for what I saw--Image--it seems a very loosely ref'd game. I was screaming about a Bruins penalty on Little Ball of Hate until the replay showed him throwing the guy to the ground by his face, then stopping on him. Ref only signaled a penalty after he started pissing on him. So long as it is "fair."

It is "officially historical"--no team has ever come back to win down by 3 that late in the third quarter of a Game 7.

Any word on whether or not Toronto is burning?

--J.D.

Grammatron

Post by Grammatron » Sun May 19, 2013 7:25 pm

Says it all
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sun May 19, 2013 7:50 pm

Ouch!

--J.D.

grayman

Post by grayman » Mon May 20, 2013 12:43 pm

You will be electroplated. Resistance is potential divided by current! - Dr. Matt

Cogito, ergo Deus non est.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Mon May 20, 2013 4:25 pm

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Thu May 23, 2013 6:48 am

Don Cherry says the wrong man was removed from the Vancouver Canucks organization.

Hours after it was announced that head coach Alain Vigneault was fired, Cherry said Wednesday during the Coach's Corner segment on Hockey Night in Canada that Vancouver's general manager Mike Gillis is the reason for the team's struggles and early exit from the post-season.

"Three good guys thrown under the bus," said Cherry, referring to Vigneault and fired assistants Rick Bowness and Newell Brown.

"As far as I'm concerned the general manager threw three good guys down the drain and that's a shame. (Gillis') fault all the way."

Linkypoo-eh?

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sun May 26, 2013 12:39 am

--J.D.

grayman

Post by grayman » Sun May 26, 2013 2:11 am

Doctor X wrote:Image

--J.D.
Indeed.
You will be electroplated. Resistance is potential divided by current! - Dr. Matt

Cogito, ergo Deus non est.