Penn State Paterno Provides Promotion for Pedophiles. . . .

Never agree to 3 points on top of the vig.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: Penn State Paterno Provides Promotion for Pedophiles. .

Post by Doctor X » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:50 am

grayman wrote:Seriously, they need to explain this shit?
Dealing with True Believers.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Evolver

Post by Evolver » Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:24 pm

hammegk wrote:Er, when alumni question why one is destroying one's football powerhouse? Yes.
Yeah, it's possible they missed the news stories. It's not like they were out there everywhere. :roll:
2016 & 2018 NFL "Sorry To Make You Cry" Challenge Champion

"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people. Otherwise, there would be no religious people." - Dr. Gregory House

hammegk
Title: Curmudgeon

Post by hammegk » Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:33 pm

So you would have told them 'go suck a dick'?

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:21 pm

The alumni are wearing the same darkened glasses Paterno wore--just cannot see the child molestation all around him. Their apologies for him are exactly the same spokesman made for the Catholic church leaders.

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Evolver

Post by Evolver » Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:56 pm

hammegk wrote:So you would have told them 'go suck a dick'?
Absolutely. Aside from the horror of the pedophilia acts themselves, the school has taken a major PR hit from the reactions of their own community. They are going to be a joke for the near future. To minimize that, they have to tell the apologists to shut the fuck up.
2016 & 2018 NFL "Sorry To Make You Cry" Challenge Champion

"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people. Otherwise, there would be no religious people." - Dr. Gregory House

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:20 pm

I was in too good of a mood to post the absolute disgusting bullshit Paterno shoveled in an interview trying to excuse why he did NOTHING for DECADES.

Fuck him.

--J.D.

WildCat

Post by WildCat » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:36 pm

Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

ed
Title: The Hero of Sukhbataar

Post by ed » Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Nothing became him so much in this life as the leaving of it.

Burn in Hell.
Wenn ich Kultur höre, entsichere ich meinen Browning!

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:56 pm

So much for justice.

--J.D.

grayman

Post by grayman » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:13 am

Westboro Baptist Church To Protest Joe Paterno Funeral
Speaking for her family (which pretty much makes up the congregation) Margie Phelps, daughter of Pastor Fred Phelps tweeted:

“Penn State Penn Rape” rings in Joe Paterno’s earns in hell” He partook of sin for fame & fortune. Worth NOTHING to him now. #PicketFuneral.”

Perhaps if any member of the church knew how to read they would realize that while Joe Paterno was ultimately fired because the administration felt a change needed to be made they would have realized that following the “shower incidence” at Penn State it was Joe Paterno who handed the Jerry Sandusky case immediately over to school investigators. In fact a grand jury cleared the head coach of all wrongdoing in the case
You will be electroplated. Resistance is potential divided by current! - Dr. Matt

Cogito, ergo Deus non est.

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:26 am

Immediately? He waited from Saturday until Sunday. After that, it was out of sight, out of mind for how many years while the alleged perpetrator retained his access to the school facilities--and to young boys.

Oh, and the Phelps ghouls can go to hell without passing "Go."
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

grayman

Post by grayman » Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:42 am

Pyrrho wrote:Immediately? He waited from Saturday until Sunday. After that, it was out of sight, out of mind for how many years while the alleged perpetrator retained his access to the school facilities--and to young boys.
Yeah, I noticed that comment too. Forgot to highlight it.
You will be electroplated. Resistance is potential divided by current! - Dr. Matt

Cogito, ergo Deus non est.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:07 am

Fuck Joe Paterno.

--J.D.

gnome

Post by gnome » Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:39 am

The proposed rule of "If the WBC is protesting your funeral, you did something right" fails here, I see.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

ed
Title: The Hero of Sukhbataar

Post by ed » Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:22 pm

gnome wrote:The proposed rule of "If the WBC is protesting your funeral, you did something right" fails here, I see.
Suddenly they seem reasonable.
Wenn ich Kultur höre, entsichere ich meinen Browning!

gnome

Post by gnome » Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:36 pm

More like a stopped vcr clock at 12:00 pm
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:33 pm

They deserve one another.

I listened to various commentators try to avoid the "elephant in the room" in praising him. Only one basically stated, honestly, that this scandal erases his legacy.

As it should.

Does anyone hold OJ up as an example now?

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:11 pm

According to a Talking Head on the radio, the Governor of Pennsylvania ordered all state flags at half-mast for Joe Paterno. However, the Paterno family requested he not attend services. Reason: he was the last to speak on the conference call with the board of trustees prior to them voting to fire the cunt. Apparently his last words and advice to the trustees was, "remember the boy in the shower."

:clap:

Fuck the cunt, fuck his family, fuck such enablers.

--J.D.

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:36 pm

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Post by Rob Lister » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:54 am

(AP) – Barring a miracle, Jerry Sandusky is going to spend the rest of his life in prison. A jury tonight convicted the former Penn State assistant football coach on 45 of 48 counts of sexually abusing boys. The jury of seven women and five men, including nine with ties to Penn State, deliberated more than 20 hours over two days. Sandusky, 68, showed little emotion as the verdict was read. Judge John Cleland revoked his bail and ordered him taken to the county jail to await sentencing in about three months. Many of the charges carry mandatory minimum sentences.

Sandusky half-waved toward his family in the courtroom as the sheriff led him away. Outside, he calmly walked to a sheriff's car with his hands cuffed in front of him. Almost immediately after the judge adjourned the case, loud cheers could be heard from a couple of hundred people gathered outside the courthouse as word quickly spread that Sandusky had been convicted. Yesterday, Sandusky's adopted son, Matt, told prosecutors for the first time that he had been molested, too.