The draft? :yawn:
Listening to predictions on what is rapidly becoming a massive scandal that is Bounty Gate I decided to give a chance for players to get a few extra points for the NEXT game.
What Will The Commissioner Do?
Guess the Fines:
1. Guess the TOTAL Fine the Saints Organization will Receive.
2. Guess the INDIVIDUAL Fines the Owner, Head Coach, Now-Defensive Coordinator for the Lambs, and GM will Receive.
Guess the Suspensions:
1. Length of Coach's Suspension
2. Length of Now Defensive Coordinator of the Lambs' Suspension
1. Faints do not have a 1st Round THIS Year but they could lose others.
2. A first round for a subsequent year?
I am thinking a point a piece. Maybe 1-2 point for the one who get the most?
Here is an example guess:
What do you think? Maybe even have a "Weirdness or Guess a Penalty:" such as:1. Owner-Team Fined $2 million
2. Coach Fined $500,000
3. GM fined $500,000
4. Former DC fined $500,000
Total fine = $3.5 miiiiiiiiiillion dollars!
Coach Suspended 6 games.
Former DC suspended 1 year . . . or maybe a Life-Time ban?
Saints lose next year's 1st round draft pick and this years [He is making up what picks they have this year.--Ed.], both 2nd rounds THIS year and one 2nd round NEXT year.
1. Number of players suspended.
2. Who gets fired--Head Coach, Former Defensive Coordinator, GM?
P.S. Of course, you get 10 points if you guess Bill Belichick gets suspended . . . but I get 10 points if he does not