A Long, Long History of MFY Cheating Exposed!

Never agree to 3 points on top of the vig.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

A Long, Long History of MFY Cheating Exposed!

Post by Doctor X »

Ever since someone got Harry No-No Nanette drunk, the history of cheating by the MFYs has proven so well-documented that only a NAZI would refuse to see it--a NAZI who watches the Estrogen Channel and thinks "fern" is a color!

But now . . .

Robinson Cano, Alex Rodriguez, Curtis Granderson, And Ryan Braun [Is not a New York Yankee.--Ed.] Might Face 50-Game PED-Related Suspensions This Season
Jordan Rabinowitz: Consider this the bombshell before the bombshell, should this prophecy eventually come true. Joe Bisceglie from Dog And Pony Show tweeted Monday afternoon that four of baseball’s biggest bats, including three New York Yankees and two formerly implicated players, will each be slapped with 50-game first-offense PED suspensions. They are, of course, Robinson Cano, Alex Rodriguez, Curtis Granderson, and Ryan Braun.
Anonymous Source: Cano, Granderson, A-Rod and Braun will all be suspended for failing PED test this season.

— Joe Bisceglie (@joebisceglie) March 4, 2013
You’d be inclined to be skeptical, and for fair reason — Bisceglie doesn’t name his source. This kind of story is explosive, and deserves tender care before people start going on witch hunts and throwing names out there with no rationale. But consider this: Bisceglie correctly prognosticated that Melky Cabrera would be suspended last season for a failed PED test almost a month before his suspension came.
My sources tell me that Melky Cabrera will be suspended soon for violation of MLB’s PED policy

— Joe Bisceglie (@joebisceglie) July 18, 2012
That tweet was from July 18; the suspension came on Aug. 15. Bisceglie was understandably sour about the haters (can’t get no respect with no sources, dude), but to his credit, he’s been right about this thing before, the Nostra Damus of steroids, if you will.
RE: our breaking news on DAPS. I totally get the reluctance to believe us, this news is gigantic and we are the only ones to report it.

We were as shocked as you guys are by it. All we ask is that you remember where you heard it first when ESPN “breaks this” in 4 weeks.

Now, we can’t do much with this information right now, but just remember you heard about it, and to not be surprised if and when these players are suspended. And if it’s true, it is going to be a big bruise on the game, one we really felt in our heart of hearts hadn’t gone away when the Bondses, Clemenses, and McGwires retired. The Steroid Era reincarnate? Maybe. Just maybe.
Of course there is NO evidences--thanks--that the Glorious Red Sox EVAH used performance enhancing drugs, and when I mean "NO evidences"--thanks--I mean just enough to cover up. Manny Ortiz Ramirez CLEARLY started AFTER leaving the GRS, Nomar's "ligament issues" were unrelated--and if not clearly he started when he joined the Cubs!--and David Ortiz is scheduled to explain his name appearing on The List that contained A-Fraud McSlappy's name in 2003 . . .

. . . since . . . well 2009 . . . so . . . any day now. . . .

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image
Anaxagoras

Re: A Long, Long History of MFY Cheating Exposed!

Post by Anaxagoras »

The season has started and I haven't heard anything about suspensions yet. . .

Maybe that's just because there's some kind of convoluted process that happens in secret before suspensions can be handed out?
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

THANKS OBAMA!

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image
Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

OK, can we call this one BS yet?

Meanwhile, Dan Shaughnessy of the Boston Globe seems to have put his foot in it by making insinuations about David Ortiz:

http://deadspin.com/dan-shaughnessy-inv ... -499644869
William Shakespeare
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

The Curly-Headed Boyfriend does not give a shit.

He cares--and has only cared--about publicity. Now he will be on more ESPN programs, more people will read his articles, they may even buy his books.

Still, as above in t3h teeny fontz, Papi never explained 2003.

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Dave O'Brien reports that ESPN's John Butchergrauwseserswaswhatever is reporting that MLB is "on the verge" of "dropping the hammer" on A-Fraud and Braun for violations of the performance enhancing.

He is calling the current game.

WOO! The conspiracy theories are abounding! Is "this what Hank Steinbrenner meant by saying he was disappointed" in A-Fraud?

Meanwhile, we have conclusive proof that Derek Jeter is a Space Alien. I will post it later. . . .

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

This is, apparently, "for realsies" this time:
Major League Baseball will seek to suspend about 20 players connected to the Miami-area clinic at the heart of an ongoing performance-enhancing drug scandal, including Alex Rodriguez and Ryan Braun, possibly within the next few weeks, "Outside the Lines" has learned. If the suspensions are upheld, the performance-enhancing drug scandal would be the largest in American sports history.

["Snip!"--Ed.]

One source familiar with the case said the commissioner's office might seek 100-game suspensions for Rodriguez, Braun and other players, the penalty for a second doping offense. The argument, the source said, is the players' connection to Bosch constitutes one offense, and previous statements to MLB officials denying any such connection or the use of PEDs constitute another. Bosch and his attorneys did not return several calls. MLB officials refused to comment when reached Tuesday.

Linkypoo
According to above, the players under scrutiny:
  • Alex Rodriguez Yankees
    Ryan Braun Brewers
    Melky Cabrera Blue Jays
    Bartolo Colon Athletics
    Gio Gonzalez* Nationals
    Yasmani Grandal Padres
    Nelson Cruz Rangers
    Francisco Cervelli Yankees
    Jesus Montero Mariners
    Jhonny Peralta Tigers
    Cesar Puello** Mets
    Fernando Martinez Astros
    Everth Cabrera Padres
    Fautino de los Santos Athletics
    Jordan Norberto Free agent

Apparently, part of the delay had to deal with legals deals with Ryan Braun [Tony Bosch--Ed.] so he would testify against his clients in arbitration hearings. According to ESPN proper, suspensions are not announced until all appeals are exhausted by the player. So we could wait a few more months before any suspensions are officially announced.

--J.D.

[Edited because, apparently, "Ryan Braun" and "Tony Bosch" appear so similar given they share a single letter in the first and second names.--Ed.]
Last edited by Doctor X on Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

This could affect my fantasy baseball team. :o

Evereth Cabrera, Gio Gonzalez and Nelson Cruz on my team.

All the players on the list seem to have Hispanic names? (Except Braun I guess)
William Shakespeare
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

It may simply be that he [Tony Bosch--Ed.] had connections in the Hispanic community--I have not fully researched the details because, other than the "Lolz" of knowing this may prevent A-Fraud from ever achieving the Hall of Fame.

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Commissioner Bud Selig's office is expected to suspend Braun and Rodriguez, along with as many as 20 players sometime after next week's All-Star break, for their roles in the Biogenesis case, several sources told "Outside the Lines."
As soon as the after the All-Star break?
Milwaukee Brewers star Ryan Braun, who has repeatedly denied using performance-enhancing drugs, refused to answer questions during a recent meeting with Major League Baseball about his connection to Tony Bosch and the Biogenesis clinic in Miami, sources told "Outside the Lines."

The meeting took place June 29, a source said, and is one of several that MLB has conducted with players connected to the clinic. A source said New York Yankees third baseman Alex Rodriguez has not been interviewed, but a meeting is expected to take place within the week.

A source with knowledge of the situation confirmed to ESPNNewYork.com that Rodriguez will meet with MLB on Friday but said the injured slugger likely will refuse to answer questions. The source also told ESPNNewYork.com that 10 players already have met with MLB but have refused to answer questions.

Commissioner Bud Selig's office is expected to suspend Braun and Rodriguez, along with as many as 20 players sometime after next week's All-Star break, for their roles in the Biogenesis case, several sources told "Outside the Lines." As OTL reported, MLB started building cases against the players last month after Bosch agreed to cooperate with investigators.

The question is the length of the suspensions.

Sources said the commissioner's office was considering 100-game bans for Braun and Rodriguez, the punishment for a second offense, even though neither player was previously suspended for violating MLB's drug policy.

The argument, one source said, would be that they -- and possibly other players -- committed multiple offenses by receiving performance-enhancing drugs from Bosch and by lying about it.

LinkyPoo

--J.D.

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

So am I correct in thinking that this scandal doesn't actually involve positive drug tests?
William Shakespeare
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

They do not need positive tests.

Sort of like in the NFL when Rodney Harrison used his own address and credit card to order human growth hormone, methinks. The NFL will not believe you just collect chemicals. To my knowledge, Rodney did not fight it.

Sooooooo . . . they can establish you used the services. I also believe "they" were working a deal with Braun--fear of them suing him into the Stone Age and, seriously, the Gov'ment deciding not to crush him--where he tells them who he injected and with what. Unlike a criminal case, MLB does not need "beyond a reasonable doubt."

Which is very weird compared to that Fucktard Braun who did get off on a technicality. However, MLB did not have evidence of him using performance enhancing drugs other than the positive test.

Anyways, it appears MLB--in this case Selig--does not wish to distract from the All Star Game.

--J.D.

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

Anaxagoras wrote:This could affect my fantasy baseball team. :o

Safe!

Union: Bans will be served in 2014

Cabrera is second in the majors in steals and Cruz looks to have a career high in home-runs this year. I tried to trade them when the news came out but no-one was biting. Now I'm glad I didn't.
William Shakespeare
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Anaxagoras wrote:
Anaxagoras wrote:This could affect my fantasy baseball team. :o

Safe!

Union: Bans will be served in 2014
That is what the Players Association says.

They do not make the rules--despite all appearances. Individual players can--and will--appeal. Depending on "who goes first" someone may very well get "the can" this season.

However, as Buster Olney said in a WEEI interview, it is more important that MLB gets the details correct so that the ones they nail get nailed and stay nailed.

Looking at YOU Braun.

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Braun Suspended for Rest of Season

Not enough games for this arrogant lying shit stain.

--J.D.

Ronin

Post by Ronin »

This whole Alex Rodriguez fiasco has to be the greatest, most entertaining thing I've read about in sports for awhile. Never could stand that guy. Schadenfreude is fun.
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

He deserves a life-time ban, but I do not want the MFY to be spared his contract--possibly the worse contract in sports history. A ban that includes next year can effectively end his career.

And as of writing, they are 9 games in the hole.

--J.D.

no one in particular

Post by no one in particular »

And it's finally all come to a end middle.
Killing me with humorous lines will not Clark Kent the egg salad. ~Skeptoid

It seems that our RIVER has run dry.
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Alex Rodriguez was suspended through 2014 and All-Stars Nelson Cruz, Jhonny Peralta and Everth Cabrera were banned 50 games apiece Monday when Major League Baseball disciplined 13 players in a drug case

. . . .

Others agreeing to 50-game bans included Yankees catcher Francisco Cervelli and outfielder Fernando Martinez; Philadelphia pitcher Antonio Bastardo; Seattle catcher Jesus Montero; New York Mets infielder Jordany Valdespin and outfielder Cesar Puello; Houston pitcher Sergio Escalona; and free agent pitchers Fautino De Los Santos and Jordan Norberto.

Linkypoo
A Fraud plans to appeal, of course. "Best New" for a RS fan since the MFYs have to pay him for the end of their futile year, then the rest of his contract after he serves the season + 50ish game suspension.

--J.D.

--J.D.

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

Interestingly the 50-game suspensions coincide almost exactly with the number of remaining regular season games.

E.g., Nelson Cruz is done for this season but has a clean slate for next season. He is a free agent after this season, which is probably why he didn't appeal.
William Shakespeare