AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Never agree to 3 points on top of the vig.
Grammatron

Re: AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Post by Grammatron »

Doctor X wrote:Just listening to the details available from arraignment, Aaron Hernandez may have just won the Stupidest Criminal in the World for 2013. I mean, seriously.

--Not J.D.
I dunno, the year is still young.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

True. Apparently someone from the Browns got arrested but, you know, "the Browns" so no one cares.

However, briefly, if the details are accurate they have him texting the victim. The victim texting his girlfriend stating he is being picked up in the wee hours by "NFL." There is surveillance video up the wazzoo--some of it provided by Hernandez when he told the police he was "watching them" which gave them the knowledge he had surveillance and then justified a warrant--which is not limited to him leaving with a gun, going to various places including purchasing bubble gum, then returning. The body was found in a car rented under Hernandez' name. They found the same bubble gum at the scene and shell casings in the car. Oh and the victim had the keys to the car in his pocket.

Perhaps if he committed this in LA and Marsha Clarke was available he could get off. Otherwise, he is up Excrement Estuary without access to a hand-held propulsion device.

As he should be.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Tiosylanyl
Title: The Three-eyed Raven

Post by Tiosylanyl »

Read something today that they're now investigating connections to murders in 2012 and how he'd fit the definition of a serial killer if proven he pulled the trigger in all of the crimes.

Grammatron

Post by Grammatron »

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

There are unconfirmed rumors that part of this is so the Patriots--and any other NFL team--can bar a ticket holder from attending a game with a Hernandez shirt.

One thing I did hear which was confirmed by Pats staff is Belichick, both Krafts, and "other important people" met just as this stuff was happening and agreed to cut his ass if/when he was arrested for anything--at that point it was "weapons charges" and "obstruction of justice" rather than 1st degree murder.

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

izittrue

Post by izittrue »

Does he have Putins ring?
Will Rogers -
- Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

:D

Though one of the writers released a commentary about the theft that was done back when it happened. This is not a "new claim" by Robert Kraft. Another writer mentioned perhaps a more stupid criminal in the area: he stole a television from a neighbor, THEN went to the neighbor to ask if he could have the remote. When the police came, he threw the television out of his window and tried to claim he never had it.

Perhaps it is the water.

--J.D.

Evolver

Post by Evolver »

ed wrote:
Pyrrho wrote:Word on the talk radio is "He'll be playing a bit of quarterback and tight end."

I trust that you are aware of how gay that sounds.
In prison, the "boys" will see that tight end and make him a wide receiver.
2016 & 2018 NFL "Sorry To Make You Cry" Challenge Champion

"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people. Otherwise, there would be no religious people." - Dr. Gregory House

Tiosylanyl

Post by Tiosylanyl »

Evolver wrote:
ed wrote:
Pyrrho wrote:Word on the talk radio is "He'll be playing a bit of quarterback and tight end."

I trust that you are aware of how gay that sounds.
In prison, the "boys" will see that tight end and make him a wide receiver.
Would be funny save that I saw that same joke no less than a dozen times on Facebook within the first six hours after his arrest.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

And it will not happen. He is a gang member and will be protected.

hammegk
Title: Curmudgeon

Post by hammegk »

Doctor X wrote:And it will not happen. He is a gang member and will be protected.
That and likely mean and big enough to take care of himself as inserter rather than insertee.

Do Wonky Unto

Post by Do Wonky Unto »

Doctor X wrote:True. Apparently someone from the Browns got arrested but, you know, "the Browns" so no one cares.

However, briefly, if the details are accurate they have him texting the victim. The victim texting his girlfriend stating he is being picked up in the wee hours by "NFL." There is surveillance video up the wazzoo--some of it provided by Hernandez when he told the police he was "watching them" which gave them the knowledge he had surveillance and then justified a warrant--which is not limited to him leaving with a gun, going to various places including purchasing bubble gum, then returning. The body was found in a car rented under Hernandez' name. They found the same bubble gum at the scene and shell casings in the car. Oh and the victim had the keys to the car in his pocket.

Perhaps if he committed this in LA and Marsha Clarke was available he could get off. Otherwise, he is up Excrement Estuary without access to a hand-held propulsion device.

As he should be.

--J.D.
Dude...I live 2 hours from Cleveland. It's total hell listening to Browns fans make the leap from Jim Brown to "may, might, possibly, could" have a chance THIS year. Every year. It's almost as bad as Buckeye's fans. Not quite though. I'm headed to Fe
Boston on Sunday. It sucks that I miss the Sox, but I'll take McCartney as a substitute.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Do Wonky Unto wrote:
Doctor X wrote:Dude...I live 2 hours from Cleveland. It's total hell listening to Browns fans make the leap from Jim Brown to "may, might, possibly, could" have a chance THIS year. Every year.

Though you had your chance:
Spoiler:
You may be interested in a little game played HERE. "Sorry to Make You Cry."

--J.D.

Tiosylanyl

Post by Tiosylanyl »

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?

izittrue

Post by izittrue »

Beautiful plumage.
Will Rogers -
- Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Right! Stop that! None of that! You're not going into a song while I'm here!

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

How the fuck did I miss this?

BOSTON—Warning that he was a dark and vengeful God, New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick reportedly pulled aside Tim Tebow at the team’s facilities Thursday and informed the backup quarterback that he was his only Lord and savior now. “This is your church now, and you shall worship me,” said Belichick, who sources confirmed clutched Tebow’s throat and slammed the former Heisman Trophy winner against a concrete wall. “If you want to see a wrathful God, then question me on playing time. I will crush you into dust. And if I ever see you on your knees, you better be praying to me or you will be destroyed by my blistering fury.” At press time, Tebow told reporters that he was renouncing Jesus Christ.

The Onion
--J.D.

Do Wonky Unto

Post by Do Wonky Unto »

We're at Fenway for the McCartney concert. My wife has managed to survive the pub crawl to get here. The smoking ban in this city is ridiculuous.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

Why would you leave a perfectly good pub to listen that hack McCartney?

--J.D.

Do Wonky Unto

Post by Do Wonky Unto »

Doctor X wrote:Why would you leave a perfectly good pub to listen that hack McCartney?

--J.D.
Actually, we left a few good pubs, a couple mediocre and one really shitty pub prior to seeing the Hack. From there on in it was foamy beers and the enjoyment of subjective musical taste. And...a pretzel.