Sorry to Make You Cry XIV

Never agree to 3 points on top of the vig.
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Re: Sorry to Make You Cry XIV

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:43 pm

Need to have an episode about Francis's beard.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X » Sun Feb 03, 2019 6:14 pm

:Waaaah: Super Bowl Pickies:
gif[/td][/tr] gif[/td][/tr] gif[/td][/tr]
LoserTeamResult
:Mockering: Evolver the Excrement Eater Flats Image
:Mockering: Anaxagoras アホだよ Flats Image
His Humble MagNIfIcence Image Image
Pyrrho the Profound Lambs Image
gnome the gnostic Lambs* Image
Enchantress the Excellent Lambs Image
:Mockering: izittrue the intestine inhabitant Flats Image
:Mockering: Radrick the Rectal Receiver Flats Image
:Mockering: Wildcat the Wheeping Warty Willy Whiper Flats Image
Grammatron :? :Waaaah:
:Mockering: shemp the semen saturated shit slurper Flats Image
*NFL Schedule

--J.D.

*RadrickGamblingBonus
Last edited by Doctor X on Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:11 am, edited 5 times in total.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:05 pm

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:10 pm

Did I miss Gram's pick?

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

shemp
Title: crazy as fuck

Post by shemp » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:22 pm

Pyrrho wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:05 pm

But what about those whose first name is "Ram"?
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:44 pm

They get to sit next to Francis.

gnome

Post by gnome » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:27 pm

Fuggit. I am changing my pick to the Rams to lose. That way Anax wins instead of ties if I'm wrong. More sporting.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2

shemp

Post by shemp » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:31 pm

In the spirit of sportsmanship, I'd like to wish good luck to the Rams and their fans.

Nah, just kidding, fuck the Rams, GO PATS!!!

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

Grammatron

Post by Grammatron » Sun Feb 03, 2019 11:50 pm

Ok well fuck that call

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:04 am

What?

--J.D.

shemp

Post by shemp » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:07 am

A game only a defensive coordinator could love. The entire defense should get the MVP.

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:17 am

Where were they last year?

Notice when the Pats were killing clock and in FG range to potentially ice the game, he did not drop back ten to get sacked.

Gostowski. . . .

--J.D.

shemp

Post by shemp » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:26 am

Goodell can still eat a ton of dicks and die.

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:28 am

Pats again??

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:41 am

Lowest scoring Superbowl ever. Gotta credit the Pats' defense.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

shemp

Post by shemp » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:53 am

I think the most important thing we can take from this season is that both Julian Edelman and Craig Kimbrel are badly in need of a shave.

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:38 am

Francis may be the only one with a bigger beard.

Now able to process this I do not know what is going on: "Nothing is real!" All jokes aside, I did not think the team had "it" this year. There were some improvements in defense but not that much. Then they blew games against weak teams, not to mention the "should we tackle this guy?" debacle in Miami which tossed home field advantage.

I thought they should beat the Chargers, but it would be tough since the Chargers were playing better . . . and the game was over before the half. I thought they would probably lose to Kansas City--IN KANSAS!!1!! Image--and they dominated them . . . until the third quarter.

So, EVERYONE expected a higher scoring game. Both teams scoring 20+. Various honks and homers would predict 40-31 or 31-24 either Pats or Rams. Hence my frustration as the Pats shot themselves in their feet repeatedly: the Rams will start to score and you cannot.

At one point, when the Pats finally made it 10-3, I joked I would be happy if they just made it 13-3.

The Pats just held a High Scoring Offense to less points than the Infamous Standard Against Which All Defenses are Measure Da Bears held the Tony "I Tore My Vagina!" Eason-led Pats.

Weird.

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:17 am

:bricks: Conference Championship Standings:

199 gnome ATL (6), Cin (6), Mia (7), Jax (5), KC (22), LAR (31), Car (7), Pit (12), MP (2), NE (45), Hou (15), ItR (4), LAC (13), NO (14), RRB (10)

170 Anaxagoras Car (7), SF (4), Min (11), Ind (16), KC (22), Cin (6), Mia (7), Pit (12), LAR (31), MP (1), Hou (15), ItR (4), Bal (10), Phi (10), NO (14)

167 Evolver Hou (15), Den (6), Mia (7), Jax (5), KC (22), Cin (6), Bal (14), LAR (31), Car (7), Was (7), MP (2), Pit (12), ItR (6), LAC (13), NO (14)
167 shemp ATL (6), Car (7), Den (6), Mia (7), Jax (5), KC (22), Cin (6), Bal (14), LAR (31), Sea (12), Was (7), MP (2), Min (11), Pit (12), ItR (8), Dal (11)

155.5 Wildcat ATL (6), Sea (12), Den (6), Min (11), Jax (5), Cin (6), GB (6.5), LAR (31), Car (7), Was (7), MP (2), ItR (11), Pit (12), Phi (15), Mia (7), Ind (11)
151 Doctor X Oak (4), Den (6), Jax (5), MP (16), KC (22), Cin (6), Min (11), LAR (31), Mia (7), Was (7), ItR (6), Phi (10), NO (14), DSB (6)

147 Radrick Hou (15), Car (7), Den (6), Mia (7), Was (7), KC (22), Cin (6), Min (11), LAR (31), MP (2), Pit (12), ItR (8), LAC (13)

137.5 Grammatron Oak (4), LAC (18), Cin (6), GB (6.5), Sea (12), KC (22), Was (7), ItR (7), Min (11), MP (2), Dal (18), Phi (10), NO (14)
135 izittrue Dal (18), Den (6), KC (22), Car (7), MP (2), Pit (12), LAR (31), Mia (7), Hou (15), ItR (4), Ind (11)

106 Enchantress ATL (6), Den (6), Sea (12), Cin (6), MP (1), NE (45), ItR (4), LAC (13), KC (13)

87 Pyrrho Hou (15), Mia (7), KC (22), Bal (14), Sea (12), MP (1), ItR (2), NO (14)

As always, check my math . . . yes, you may use your fingers. . . .

gnome Tells Anax Fuck Your Napkin!!!!"

--J. "Hello Cleveland!!" D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:11 am

‘No God, Please Not Now,’ Yells Rapidly Aging Tom Brady As Old Crone’s Spell Begins To Wear Off During Super Bowl

ATLANTA—Begging for mercy while watching his arms wither and skin wrinkle, a rapidly aging Tom Brady cried out for an old crone Sunday as her spell began to wear off in the middle of Super Bowl LIII. “Please, wicked conjurer of misfortune, don’t do this to me now, all I ask is for another quarter of precious youth,” said the New England Patriots quarterback as his muscle mass quickly depleted, his bones grew brittle, and his hair turned a ghostly white before falling out in clumps. “This can’t be happening! You miserable hag, you promised me two more MVP seasons. After all I did for you! The talisman! You told me the blessing was eternal. You promised me youth, immortality! You promised!” At press time, a 141-year-old Brady informed Patriots management of his intentions to continue playing in the 2019 season.

The Finest in Journalism! 54-40 or Fight!
--J.D.

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:26 am

I go on Twitter to find out who won and what's trending? Adam Levine's nipples.