Izit time to cry?

Never agree to 3 points on top of the vig.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: Izit time to cry?

Post by Doctor X » Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:31 am

–J. "So I Found a Doctor on Craig's List" D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

izittrue

Post by izittrue » Thu Aug 22, 2019 10:01 pm

When do we start pickin’?
Oops I missed the other post. Disregard.
Will Rogers -
- Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip

Boss Paul
Title: Boss

Post by Boss Paul » Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:47 pm

Back sassin'?
Get the wax outta your ears!

You call the Captain "Captain!"

And you call the rest of us "Boss," you hear?!

izittrue

Post by izittrue » Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:15 pm

Boss Paul wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:47 pm
Back sassin'?
Never.
Will Rogers -
- Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip

Grammatron

Post by Grammatron » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:44 am

Doctor X wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 6:31 am

–J. "So I Found a Doctor on Craig's List" D.
Oh he will be crying now.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:10 am

Wow.

The Dolts chose the two "Quarterbacks . . . of DESTinY!!" and got nothing from them.

Nothing.

I suppose they can now "Suck to Replace Luck" this year.

–J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Grammatron

Post by Grammatron » Sun Aug 25, 2019 7:21 am

If Luck truly is done I feel bad for him. Hate to see shitty things happen to good people.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:35 am

Apparently some Sports Dude Tweeted that Luck's unwillingness to go through more rehab is the "most millennial" thing. This received pretty much universal condemnation, even from those who "hate Indy," because DeflateGate and the like.

You are correct that as far as anyone knows, despite the neck beard, he is a nice guy or, at least, he has not raped anyone or, worse, played for the Jets. While he made the veritable yacht-load of money, he has to be disappointed with his career. I believe he made only one AFC Championship — said DeflateGate Game — where the Pats crushed him, then after the half passed him around the homeless shelter.

More to your point, he is why the "Is it Coach? Is it QB?" question is a false dichotomy. He had nothing but bad coaches with incompetent GMs and ownership that resulted in him getting destroyed. Some added that he tended to try to go the literal extra yard, but I place the blame more on such idiots as Coach Funt. No coach can succeed without a QB, and even a talented QB can get destroyed by incompetent coaching.

He is perhaps "the Best that Never Was." Even more so than Peyton Manning. [Stop that. – Ed.]

–J.D.

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:32 am

Wow. Shy of age 30 too.

Well, I suppose he made enough to retire comfortably and enjoy his retirement while he is still young. Can't say I blame him.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:54 am

If I can take off my MY TEAM WINS YAY hat for a moment, he may not have wanted to wait for Brady to retire particularly if KC's QB is "the real thing."

Funny, Indy Fanboys who, well, sound like the NFL Fan Therapy Colt fan – who is a Colts fan according to Nick "Fitzy" Stevens who creates them – booed him and complain that "THIS" was going to be "the year!" Are they in Boston prior to 2004? Chicago prior to 200 . . . 200 . . . for 100 years? Are they Cleveland?

He was going to beat Brady and Mahomes? Then beat the Faints or whomever comes out of the NFC?

Not likely.

So why continue? It is a question Ben Rapesherburgler should ask himself as well, though I am not bothered to look up his contract.

Still, they have
–J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:45 am

–J.D.

shemp
Title: crazy as fuck

Post by shemp » Tue Aug 27, 2019 2:06 pm

At least he doesn't have the shame of having played for the Jets.
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

izittrue

Post by izittrue » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:31 pm

I ruined his career. First pick in my fantasy league the first year he got hurt. What luck I have in hurting players careers.
Will Rogers -

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:00 pm

Capt. Andrew Luck

Dearest mother —

The quill has never felt more heavy. I have made the decision to holster my sidearm permanently. I shall battle no more. The decision is difficult, but, as the hogs taught me, I must be true to myself. I am coming home to care for you and the farm.

— Andrew
Dearest friends —

I hope this letter finds you all well. Life on the family farm is just as I remembered. I have been up at the crack of dawn each day, sometimes crowing before the rooster. Oh, how he hates to be beaten. The hogs were so happy to see me, they could barely contain themselves in the pin. Dearest mother is in tremendous spirits. She was elated for my final return—all in one piece. She insists I pass along her well-wishes and assure you she fully intends to keep the unit stocked with batches of Squirrel Oil for your upcoming battles.

Oh, the times we had out on our campaigns through the years. I feel as though I was just a youth who hardly had two neckbeard whiskers to rub together when I first unholstered my sidearm. How we have all grown one hard-fought battle after another. From that frozen tundra to face the Horned Barbarians (I recall sleeping in a deer carcass to keep warm) to combating those painted Pirate Ruffians in their land without light. Then there were the Steel Men, who battled in a Pitt. And who could forget the orange Horsemen? Good thing we packed extra air since their land had so little.

Of course, we were hoodwinked by the deserter, McDaniels. But, that was serendipitous as it led to the appointment of the esteemed Gen. Reich.

We broke hardtack (and subsequently teeth) together, shared mother’s homemade goodies, such as spiced raccoon knuckles and sugared skunk thighs, as we stared up at the sky, imagining what it would be like to once and for all reach the great Bowl Valley. I, of course, plan on following your every move in the future, starting with your first battle against the Lightning Men in that formattable land: San Die Go. I will be first in line as soon as the papers are off the press with the latest news of your engagements. And I hope to get letters from time-to-time informing me of your adventures. Finally, I would be remiss if I did not tell you serving along each and every one of you was a joy and honor. We lost battles. We won battles. But we did it all together: one mighty unit.

While true I shall not be on the field with you physically, henceforth my spirit will always take the form of a Colt. And it will be with you as you hopefully make your triumphant march to Bowl Valley.

Allow me to leave you with this: Never have I seen such talent, courage and determination in the eyes of those around me. My resolve was strong because my belief in my unit’s abilities was unwavering.

You soldiers, your unit, is greater than the sum of its parts. Each one of you has the fearlessness, heart and grit to make a difference on the field. Yet, the group working as one wins the battle.

Please, take care of yourselves and one another.

— Andrew

Old Millennials Never Die . . . They Just Slack Off

–J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:14 am

--J. "The Best Quarterback in the Division Who's Not a Closeted Homosexual!" D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:25 am

–J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:39 am

–J.D.