Sorry to Make You Cry XVI

Never agree to 3 points on top of the vig.
Grammatron

Re: Sorry to Make You Cry XVI

Post by Grammatron »

Yeah that's the new normal :/
izittrue

Post by izittrue »

Doctor X wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 8:42 pm Are you sure?

– J.D.
No. I’m not a numbers guy.
Will Rogers -
- Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip
izittrue

Post by izittrue »

NE-KC postponed.
Will Rogers -
- Live in such a way that you would not be ashamed to sell your parrot to the town gossip
izittrue

Post by izittrue »

What’s the funne for browns? I pick them in covid week 4 to lose.
Will Rogers -
Evolver

Post by Evolver »

izittrue wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:21 pm What’s the funne for browns? I pick them in covid week 4 to lose.
Just make one up.

Buffalo Balls to get kicked. :De_Bunk:
2016 & 2018 NFL "Sorry To Make You Cry" Challenge Champion

"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people. Otherwise, there would be no religious people." - Dr. Gregory House
Evolver

Post by Evolver »

That's what Cam gets for fucking Malaria Trump.
Speaking of which, how did she get it? She obviously hates Sphincter-Face's guts.
Probably hooked up with Ho Pigs, the GOP Typhoid Mary.
2016 & 2018 NFL "Sorry To Make You Cry" Challenge Champion

"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people. Otherwise, there would be no religious people." - Dr. Gregory House
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho »

izittrue wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:21 pm What’s the funne for browns? I pick them in covid week 4 to lose.
"Shits to get flushed."
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

Important Rule:

Sorry to come to this late. When I heard about Cam Newton, I thought about allowing a reinstitution of the rule from a few years ago when Tom Brady was suspended. This would allow me to pick the Patriots to lose BUT would allow people to also pick them to lose without risking giving me t3h M34n13 Points.

Given that it is:

I mean, really.

Now I find out the game may be t3h P0stp0n3d or worse.

So:
  • 1. Anyone may pick NE to lose. That is your pick for this week. I will gather no t3h M34n13 Po1ntz if, because The Sweet Meteor o' Death strikes Kansas City, the Hallelujah-Led Pats win. I will be too stunned to do that!
    2. I will pick NE to lose this week BUT:
    • a. If the game is post-poned long enough . . . how do you spell "Post-Poned?" . . . that His Camness will play then I will not count that pick for myself.
      b. Before all of this, I was going against my intuition and picking DaBears since one should never trust Phil Rivers, but what the hell, experts say. IF the Flats-Queefs gets post . . . delayed long enough that His Camness will play in the game, THAT will be my pick.

3. Others can take advantage of this as well:
    • a. Obviously, you can pick the Pats to lose whether or not His Camness plays.
      b. You CAN pick a secondary team as well, and I will "hold it" IF you do not want to risk giving me T3h M34n13z Points if the game is delayoned. [Stop that. – Ed.]
Just let me know.

– J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image
gnome

Post by gnome »

Something I'm not quite processing. My pick this week was the Pats. If I pick a "secondary team" what are some scenarios there? That will help me understand.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

gnome wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:53 amSomething I'm not quite processing. My pick this week was the Pats.
Crap!

You can keep that. I do not know if you planned to pick it and risk t3h M34[Get on with it. – Ed.] or just heard that Newton was not playing.
If I pick a "secondary team" what are some scenarios there? That will help me understand.
This is IF you are only picking them BECAUSE Cam is not playing AND the game either gets completely cancelled – unlikely – OR it is delayed long enough for Cam to play.

If you do not care whether or not Cam plays or not, then you do not have to worry except for a cancellation.

You can pick any other game. I suppose you could even try my patience and mental math hard hurty to think powers by picking the MNF game AND wanting to use a Mulligan if THAT loses but ONLY if the game gets cancelled so . . .

:freedom:

– J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image
gnome

Post by gnome »

I think I get it. Honestly, I fall into the scenario where my pick was without consideration to whether Cam would play. Been planning it for a couple of weeks, it's why I bypassed the Pats earlier to go for the Saints. I'll just keep my pick with no further complications and risk the cancel.
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

gnome wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:49 amBeen planning it for a couple of weeks, it's why I bypassed the Pats earlier to go for the Saints. I'll just keep my pick with no further complications and risk the cancel.
Thanks, I am actively creating The Grid of Despair. Feel free to pick an alternative IF the game is cancelled. Frankly, I highly doubt that happens without a shit-ton of other games getting cancelled, but I think it would be unfair if you "lose" a pick just because of such unforeseen circumstances.

– J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

:Waaaah: Week Four Pickies:
LoserTeamResult
His Humble MagNIfIcence the Manure Muncher Flats :D
Evolver* Swills :Waaaah:
Anaxagoras* Foreskins :D
gnome* the giz gobbler Flats :D
Pyrrho* the Profound Queefs :Waaaah:
Enchantress* the Excrement Eater Flats :D
izittrue* Shits :Waaaah:
Radrick the Rectum Ranger Flats :D
Grammatron* Regrets :D
DJ* Da Bears :D
*NFL Schedule

--J.D.

*I Haz Mulligans! Image
Last edited by Doctor X on Tue Oct 06, 2020 4:18 am, edited 5 times in total.

gnome

Post by gnome »

Doctor X wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:35 am
gnome wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:49 amBeen planning it for a couple of weeks, it's why I bypassed the Pats earlier to go for the Saints. I'll just keep my pick with no further complications and risk the cancel.
Thanks, I am actively creating The Grid of Despair. Feel free to pick an alternative IF the game is cancelled. Frankly, I highly doubt that happens without a shit-ton of other games getting cancelled, but I think it would be unfair if you "lose" a pick just because of such unforeseen circumstances.

– J.D.
Ok, if and only if the game is cancelled, my secondary pick is Steelers to lose.
--Soldier, TF2
Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

I picked the Foreskins to lose this week. It's back on the page 4.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare
izittrue

Post by izittrue »

Pyrrho wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 7:33 pm
"Shits to get flushed."
I’m such a jinx I can make Cleveland win.
Will Rogers -
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

gnome wrote: Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:50 pmOk, if and only if the game is cancelled, my secondary pick is Steelers to lose.
And that game is postponed. . . .

:freedom:

– J.D.

gnome

Post by gnome »

I'll propose, even to my own disadvantage, for the sake of sanity if one's primary and secondary pick are cancelled then that's left as a fail and the player should just try and get on with their life.
--Soldier, TF2
Doctor X

Post by Doctor X »

No, feel free to have the MNF as an alternative.

What will seem "weird" is that the scores will not be definitive until games are played . . . or not.

– J.D.

gnome

Post by gnome »

Alright, if you can keep track of it all, I'll accept that one.
--Soldier, TF2