Official Fucking Asshole of the Week Thread

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Re: Official Fucking Asshole of the Week Thread

Post by Pyrrho »

Someone got that from their landlord.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Fucking hell. What. The. Actual. Fuck.

https://floridacovidvictims.com/2020/07 ... igh-davis/
Let’s start with who Carsyn Leigh Davis was and the life that she was grateful to live.

She was a high schooler at Cypress Lake High in Lee County, where she loved photography and bowling.

Her mother, Carole Brunton Davis, told the Fort Myers News-Press:

“Davis, understanding what it is like to have special needs, served as an aide to the special needs classroom and volunteered for Special Olympics and the Be A Buddy Program, Brunton Davis said.”

She had survived cancer, her mom reported, and was a caring and giving person. She was known for her huge heart and good nature, despite all of her health problems. She had nearly died as a child, but developed a strength and love of life that made everyone around her smile.

So then why in God’s name did her mother take her to a “COVID Party” at their church on June 10 to intentionally expose her immuno-compromised daughter to this virus?
There's more:
On June 10, Carysn’s mom, Carole, took Carsyn, a 16-year-old girl who was immuno-compromised with a history of health issues (including cancer), to a “COVID party” at her church, where more than 100 children without masks were in attendance.

Her mom, who is not a doctor, then prescribed her daughter azithromycin, an anti-bacterial drug with no known benefits for fighting COVID-19, for several days. During that “treatment period,” Carsyn developed headaches, sinus pressure and a cough.

A few days later, without taking her to a doctor, her mother would later report that her daughter “looked gray” on June 19, so she put Carsyn on her grandfather’s oxygen machine.
Oh, and
Her mom has managed to raise about $25,000 through various fundraisers, having set a $55,000 goal to cover expenses for her “Celebration of Life” for which a date has yet to be set.
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.
shemp
Title: inbred shit-for-brains

Post by shemp »

At first I thought this was just extreme stupidity, but that last part drags the story right into full blown assholery.
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"what dicking deep shit i produce" -- pillory

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

People are shitting themselves to death
Crap so much they fail to take a breath
But even when their kids are starvin'
They thought Trump would throw them Charmin.
Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

Good grief. People are having "COVID parties" to be exposed intentionally?

Lemme guess: anti-vaxxers.

ETA:
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Post by Doctor X »

I do find it hard to "Thank" these contributions.

But thanks. Fucking Assholes need to be exposed.

Let me rephrase that. . . .

– J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out." – Don
DocX: FTW. – sparks
"Doctor X wins again." – Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry." – His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone." – clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far." – Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig." – Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power." – asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." – gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

I am genuinely grieved by this one. The smug, self-righteous, outraged ignorance; the abject insanity; the cruelty imposed upon that child; and for what? For what?
Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Post by Rob Lister »

Does this form of insanity have medical name?
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Sociopathy.
Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

If I had to guess it would be narcissistic personality disorder combined with stupidity.
William Shakespeare
shemp
Title: inbred shit-for-brains

Post by shemp »

Doctor X wrote: Tue Jul 07, 2020 7:36 am I do find it hard to "Thank" these contributions.

But thanks. Fucking Assholes need to be exposed.

Let me rephrase that. . . .

– J.D.
Hey, that's what 4chan is for!
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"what dicking deep shit i produce" -- pillory

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

People are shitting themselves to death
Crap so much they fail to take a breath
But even when their kids are starvin'
They thought Trump would throw them Charmin.
Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras »

Roy Den Hollander

The New Jersey Shooting Suspect Left a Pro-Trump Paper Trail
Roy Den Hollander, the self-described “anti-feminist” attorney who authorities say is the chief suspect in the shootings of the son and the husband of a federal judge in New Jersey, attacked that judge by name in misogynistic, racist writings he wrote over a period of years and posted in bulk on the Internet Archive. Den Hollander, who describes himself as a Trump volunteer in his writings, called the judge an “affirmative action” case who affiliated with those who wanted “to convince America that whites, especially white males, were barbarians, and all those of a darker skin complexion were victims.”

Esther Salas’s 20-year-old son was killed in the attack at their home on Sunday, and her husband was wounded. Den Hollander was later found dead of an apparent self-inflicted gunshot wound in Rockland, New York. Den Hollander’s insults toward Salas were included in a 2,028-page collection of writings he posted online in 2019 under the username Roy17den, a handle that mirrored his Twitter account, @roy17den, and the email address he used both in personal letters and in court filings.

“Female judges didn’t bother me as long as they were middle age or older black ladies,” he writes when discussing a lawsuit he filed that went before Judge Salas, the first Hispanic woman appointed a federal judge in New Jersey. “They seemed to have an understanding of how life worked and were not about to be conned by any foot dragging lawyer. Latinas, however, were usually a problem—driven by an inferiority complex.”
. . .

Den Hollander, who was 72, held deeply misogynistic beliefs about women and filed a series of lawsuits against what he considered unfair advantages they had over men. One of those suits, in which he argued that it was unconstitutional for women not to be subject to military draft, reached Salas’s court in 2019. Salas did not throw out the suit, as many of Den Hollander’s previous cases had been. She instead allowed the lawsuit to proceed through the court system. But Den Hollander was upset by what he considered to be Salas’s delaying of the case. He complained that she allowed the Department of Justice to file its fourth motion to dismiss the case, suggesting she was “trying to keep this case in her court until a weatherman showed her which way the legal winds were blowing.”
But wait, there's more!
Murder of men's rights activist linked to suspected shooter of federal judge's family, FBI confirms
(CNN)Authorities have evidence linking Roy Den Hollander, the men's rights attorney suspected of shooting a federal judge's family on Sunday, to the murder of another men's rights activist in California last week, FBI Newark spokeswoman Doreen Holder confirmed.

"As the FBI continues the investigation into the attack at the home of US District Court Judge Esther Salas (District of New Jersey), we are now engaged with the San Bernardino California Sheriff's Office and have evidence linking the murder of Marc Angelucci to FBI Newark subject Roy Den Hollander," she said in an email to CNN.
Altogether, the FBI connection suggests that Den Hollander allegedly killed a perceived rival, attacked the family of a perceived judicial enemy and then killed himself.
Den Hollander had a list of possible targets that included several judges, two law enforcement sources told CNN.
On July 11, Angelucci, the 52-year-old vice president of the National Coalition for Men (NCFM), was found unresponsive and with apparent gunshot wounds just after 4 p.m. in Cedarpines Park, a community in southern California, according to the San Bernardino County Sheriff's Department.
Angelucci was pronounced dead at the scene. The NCFM said he was shot and killed in front of his home.
The suspect in Angelucci's killing on July 11 was believed to be wearing a FedEx uniform, a source told CNN. Den Hollander appears to have worn a FedEx uniform in the New Jersey shooting of the judge's family, which killed her 20-year-old son and injured her husband, CNN has reported.
. . .

Paul Elam, a friend of Angelucci and fellow men's rights activist, said he believes Den Hollander harbored a grudge against Angelucci for years because they both represented cases contesting the male-only selective service registration.
Harry Crouch, president of the NCFM, said Den Hollander was furious that he had not been involved in the group's lawsuit against the Selective Service System in California.
He told CNN he kicked Den Hollander out of the group after he called and threatened him around December 2015.
"(Den Hollander) was upset that it wasn't his case, primarily," Crouch told CNN on the phone. "He was very upset and threatened to come to California and kick my ass."
He had terminal cancer and decided to settle some scores before killing himself.
William Shakespeare