Heathens' corner

Hot topics in delusion and rationalization.
Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Re: Heathens' corner

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
The arc of the moral universe bends towards chaos.
People who believe God or History are on their side provide the chaos.
Witness

Post by Witness »

Oops, saw that Pyrrho beat me to the Jesus statue in another thread. :oops: (Interestingly, we used the same source.) So removed & replaced:
Whites-only church eyes small town; residents fear becoming 'hate capital of Minnesota'

The Asatru Folk Assembly bought an abandoned Lutheran church and now needs a conditional use permit to operate.

Plans by a little-known whites-only church to open in a small Midwestern town drew sharp opposition Wednesday from residents, who don't want their community known as "the hate capital of Minnesota."

Nearly 50 residents of Murdock filed into a town hall to largely voice opposition to the Asatru Folk Assembly (AFA) which wants to establish its Midwest regional center in the western Minnesota city that's home to less than 300 people.

The AFA, based in Brownsville, California, calls its teachings an "expression of the native, pre-Christian spirituality of Europe."

And on its website's "Declaration of Purpose," the church says teachings and membership are for those of strictly European bloodlines, saying, "Let us be clear: By European folks, we mean white people."

Lifelong Murdock resident Pete Kennedy told lawmakers and neighbors on Wednesday that if AFA is allowed into town, the community would be known as "the hate capital of Minnesota."

Kennedy told NBC News on Thursday that he fears other discriminatory groups could follow AFA into town and permanently tarnish Murdock's reputation.
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/wh ... e-n1243538

Asatru Folk Assembly
Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Here it is folks.

The REAL reason Trump recovered from the CCP virus. :o

TRUMP TRAGEDY Donald Trump superfan who worshipped 6ft statue of President dies after starving himself & praying for him to beat Covid
The Sun (one of those British tabloids)

Note: Also video at link.
Bussa Krishna - who had a 6ft statue of Trump which he worshipped as a god - died of a suspected heart attack in Telangana, India, on Sunday.

The 35-year-old farmer was filmed crying when he learned that Trump had been taken ill and became depressed. Krishna had reportedly been in good health before his death, and had become known as "Trump Krishna" in his village. Raghupathi, a local police officer, said Krishna had left the village two weeks ago to meet his parents in another part of the state.

He said: “It is there that he passed away due to a cardiac arrest.”

His family posted an update on his Facebook page which read that Krishna died "due to tension for Donald Trump" after he got coronavirus.

Be aware that Trump's godhood is not about recent USA politics, but was evident long ago. :coolspecs:
... "I also saw that he took part in World Wrestling Federation and immediately took a liking to him." ...
Americans are serious people, what can I say? :)

He added: "The people from US don't mock me much. They understand how serious I am.

"It is mostly Indians who leave such comments. Even in my village, many people think I'm weird.

Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
The arc of the moral universe bends towards chaos.
People who believe God or History are on their side provide the chaos.