The Savior Is Offering A Godlike Nirvana Full Ascension Guide For Donation

Hot topics in delusion and rationalization.
saviorjoy

Post by saviorjoy »

Life is all about ascension, evolution.
After you make a lot of money, if you cannot live to 500 years or more, then you are wasting your time and in the wrong direction of life.

If you go online and do some research about ascension, human evolution and spirituality subject, you will see a lot articles, opinions.
What is real, what is fake?
What is true, what is false?
What you need, what you don’t need?

It is nice to try everything, but if you cannot control yourself then you will ultimately go dead road and will never able to return.

Out of endless articles on the internet, have you ever ask some question about the “author” of their identity and their level ?

If you want the “right” guidance on the ascension/human evolution road, you need to listen to any beings who have claimed “already reach archive Nirvana state”, for it will always give you better chance to success than the rest.

Most if not all the free stuffs on the internet are just for fun, the true correct ascension guidance will never ever being posted/shared online for free, for it is going against the creator rule.

I am already fully archive the Nirvana state, I am the best possible online entity can help any of you to reach the Nirvana state and unlock your human body and live like God.

So today I will provide you a godlike special human ascension/evolution programs, in exchange for “fair” amount of donation:
There are 3 basic programs:
1. Single Question About Human Evolution/Ascension/Spirituality
You just need make any amount of donation.

2. Portion Ascension
You need make amount of donation worth minimum 20% of your total asset (everything you have except your house).

3. Full Nirvana Ascension
You need make amount of donation worth minimum 80% of your total asset.

So what you will get, receive?
Depend on the programs:
– The first basic question you will receive the basic answer for your question.
– The portion ascension you will receive the detail plan to help you live to at least 900 years.

– The full nirvana ascension program is everything in the tank, answer all kind of questions to the deepest level, help you navigate your own situation to able to reach the Nirvana state, able to live to ten thousand of years of more.

All the programs do not require any expensive material such as crystal, gemstone or something like that. I will teach and help you guys with only words/knowledge/wisdom, you only need to test/change your daily life style and then improve your level.

You can find the communication contact and donation wallet address at website freejoy.aimoo.com.
This special human evolution/ascension program will be closed at any moment without notice, but all the “clients/donator” will still receive their help after that.

The only requirement is that you must be organic human, be a honest person, no middle man, you must make direct contact communication with me.

If you have any questions then feel free to ask.

Best Regard,
The Savior Messiah Mahdi Maitreya Kalki Christ Buddha

Original Source: freejoy.aimoo.com
DJ

Re: The Savior Is Offering A Godlike Nirvana Full Ascension Guide For Donation

Post by DJ »

You really came to the wrong place. If you give me some money, I might tell you why.
ed
Title: G_D

Post by ed »

Precisely what I have been saying for ages. Thank you for supporting my mission.
This space for let
DJ

Post by DJ »

Actually, give the money to Rob and Ed. I need the karma.
ed

Post by ed »

Hie thee to a nunnery.

I name thee Despair of God!!!
This space for let
shemp
Title: inbred shit-for-brains

Post by shemp »

Subject: Nigerian Astronaut Wants To Come Home
Dr. Bakare Tunde
Astronautics Project Manager
National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA)
Plot 555
Misau Street
PMB 437
Garki, Abuja, FCT NIGERIA

Dear Mr. Saviorjoy:

REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE-STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Bakare Tunde, the cousin of Nigerian Astronaut, Air Force Major Abacha Tunde. He was the first African in space when he made a secret flight to the Salyut 6 space station in 1979. He was on a later Soviet spaceflight, Soyuz T-16Z to the secret Soviet military space station Salyut 8T in 1989. He was stranded there in 1990 when the Soviet Union was dissolved. His other Soviet crew members returned to earth on the Soyuz T-16Z, but his place was taken up by return cargo. There have been occasional Progrez supply flights to keep him going since that time. He is in good humor, but wants to come home.

In the 14-years since he has been on the station, he has accumulated flight pay and interest amounting to almost $ 15,000,000 American Dollars. This is held in a trust at the Lagos National Savings and Trust Association. If we can obtain access to this money, we can place a down payment with the Russian Space Authorities for a Soyuz return flight to bring him back to Earth. I am told this will cost $ 3,000,000 American Dollars. In order to access the his trust fund we need your assistance.

Consequently, my colleagues and I are willing to transfer the total amount to your account or subsequent disbursement, since we as civil servants are prohibited by the Code of Conduct Bureau (Civil Service Laws) from opening and/ or operating foreign accounts in our names.

Needless to say, the trust reposed on you at this juncture is enormous. In return, we have agreed to offer you 20 percent of the transferred sum, while 10 percent shall be set aside for incidental expenses (internal and external) between the parties in the course of the transaction. You will be mandated to remit the balance 70 percent to other accounts in due course.

Kindly expedite action as we are behind schedule to enable us include downpayment in this financial quarter.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this message via my direct number 234 (0) 9-234-2220 only.

Yours Sincerely, Dr. Bakare Tunde
Astronautics Project Manager
tip@nasrda.gov.ng

http://www.nasrda.gov.ng/
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"what dicking deep shit i produce" -- pillory

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

People are shitting themselves to death
Crap so much they fail to take a breath
But even when their kids are starvin'
They thought Trump would throw them Charmin.
ed

Post by ed »

I think that that wins.

Marooned in space for 19 years, because he's black. Really amazing and creative.

They should play up the racist angle though.
This space for let
Hotarubi
Title: Enchantress

Post by Hotarubi »

https://www.climate-debate.com/forum/th ... -e3455.php

https://saviorjoy.wordpress.com/

"Looks like somebody doesn't have your back any more."
Yep, you totally outsmarted me ~ Wildcat.

:ball2:

I'm sure I came up with Twatter first. ~ Moi
I only steal from the rich. :BigGrin3: ~ Witness
sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks »

"Excuse me....excuse me. What does God need with a star ship?"
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.
Witness

Post by Witness »

I'm disappointed that the Nigerian astronaut isn't also a prince. :evil:
Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Post by Rob Lister »

Im mystified as to the purpose and posting such tripe on so many sites.

https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... r+Donation
DJ

Post by DJ »

The same reason people play Powerball?
Rob Lister

Post by Rob Lister »

Ya think? I wonder if that's working. I suppose there will be a few. Will it work out to minimum wage for the effort? If so ... well, I'm not doing anything and I suppose I could build a quick website.
Rob Lister

Post by Rob Lister »

Rob Lister wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:48 pm Ya think? I wonder if that's working. I suppose there will be a few. Will it work out to minimum wage for the effort? If so ... well, I'm not doing anything and I suppose I could build a quick website and bait a few forums.
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho »

Rob Lister wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:26 pm Im mystified as to the purpose and posting such tripe on so many sites.

https://www.google.com/search?client=fi ... r+Donation
Poor Man's SEO.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.