The war between wetware and hardware.
- Posts: 1296
- Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2004 5:28 am
- Location: Wisconsin
- Posts: 35732
- Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2004 1:21 am
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
I think they are AI programs and it was suppose to be a joke.
I'm a nerd and I also find it "Oh yeah I suppose there's humor in that" funny.
- Posts: 29811
- Joined: Fri Jul 16, 2004 4:00 pm
- Location: Location: Location!
If you grew up with the Turing Test as part of your basic environment, it's kinda tee hee.
Grayman wrote:If masturbation led to homosexuality you'd think by now I'd at least have better fashion sense.
- Posts: 12228
- Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2006 2:01 am
- Title: Pretty much dead already
- Location: USA
16 years later the author of the OP comic is still going
But since he has been doing this since 1997, it should not be a surprise
still working on Sophrosyne, but I will no doubt end up with Hubris