Sorry to Make You Cry XIV

Never agree to 3 points on top of the vig.
Doctor X
Title: Collective Messiah

Re: Sorry to Make You Cry XIV

Post by Doctor X » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:53 pm

Everyone is waiting to find out.

--J.D.
Mob of the Mean: Free beanie, cattle-prod and Charley Fan Club!
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
DocX: FTW.--sparks
"Doctor X wins again."--Pyrrho
"Never sorry to make a racist Fucktard cry."--His Humble MagNIfIcence
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Indeed you are a river to your people.
Shit. That's going to end up in your sig."--Pyrrho
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel
"just like Doc X said." --gnome

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho » Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:29 pm

The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:22 am

The Tw00F!

--J.D.
"Doctor X is just treating you the way he treats everyone--as subhuman crap too dumb to breathe in after you breathe out."--Don
"It was the criticisms of Doc X, actually, that let me see more clearly how far the hypocrisy had gone."--clarsct
"I'd leave it up to Doctor X who has been a benevolent tyrant so far."--Grammatron
"Try a twelve step program and accept Doctor X as your High Power."--asthmatic camel

ImageWS CHAMPIONS X4!!!! ImageNBA CHAMPIONS!! Stanley Cup!Image SB CHAMPIONS X6!!!!!! Image

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Wed Feb 13, 2019 10:14 pm

--J. "LeBron Win for the Rams!" D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:29 am

Some interesting thoughts:

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:47 am

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:53 am

--J.D.

Grammatron

Post by Grammatron » Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:47 pm

How's Robert Kraft going to get caught paying for a rub n' tug with his networth? That's just dumb.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:21 pm

An old man paid for sex.

--J.D.

Grammatron

Post by Grammatron » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:25 pm

Doctor X wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:21 pm
An old man paid for sex.

--J.D.
You're underselling it a bit. There's a sex-trafficking angle in there.

And it's still incredibly stupid of someone who should know better and have the means to avoid this trap.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:51 pm

But that is all it is.

Unless there is evidences--thanks--he was involved in the "angle." Appears he was one of the "Johns," has been charged with two misdemeanors, it will at most cost Brady a game.

--J.D.

Grammatron

Post by Grammatron » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:29 pm

Doctor X wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:51 pm
But that is all it is.

Unless there is evidences--thanks--he was involved in the "angle." Appears he was one of the "Johns," has been charged with two misdemeanors, it will at most cost Brady a game.

--J.D.
Yeah probably. I view it similarly to very wealthy people who get a DUI: You can afford your way around the genesis of the problem but you chose to be an idiot.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:33 pm

I think, seriously, that even rich people, to quote Lucas Jackson, really "weren't thinking, Captain."

I then blather on about the reason rich people use prostitutes, but it is obvious in that they do not want people to know about their private life, get attached, all of that.

Someone called me about it, and I responded that "this is bullshit," since I was told he was never in Florida, he spent the night with Mr. Michael Corleone at his ranch in Tahoe. I will give credit the person immediately understood the reference.

--J.D.

Anaxagoras

Post by Anaxagoras » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:44 am

I don't think prostitution should be illegal.

The high likelihood that these women were being trafficked is something you would have to have a bit of "willful ignorance" to not know or suspect, but that's partly a function of it being illegal in the first place. If it were legalized, then it could be regulated, and prostitutes could be protected better and have legal recourse if they are abused.

But I don't blame the johns just for being johns.

https://www.tcpalm.com/story/news/crime ... 920354002/
VERO BEACH — A six-month investigation revealed human traffickers were luring vulnerable girls to massage parlors in Indian River County, where they were coerced into working as prostitutes, police announced Thursday.

Ten spas from the Orlando area through the Treasure Coast into Palm Beach County were shut down Tuesday as law enforcement began making arrests.

Vero Beach Police Chief David Currey said he believes the investigation "put a heck of a dent in human trafficking and sex trade" locally.

Indian River County agencies issued warrants for 173 people, on charges ranging from human trafficking to racketeering to soliciting prostitution.

Currey said it was important for them to attack the people at the top, because many of the women are considered victims, trapped into a life of prostitution.

"These girls are there all day long, into the evening. They can't leave and they're performing sex acts," Currey said. "Some of them may tell us they're OK, but they're not. We know that… even though we may have charges on some of them, we'd rather them be victims."

More than 50 of the 165 men accused of paying for sex acts had been arrested as of Thursday night. Many are from Brevard and St. Lucie counties. They ranged in age from 19 to 84.
That last quote is interesting and shows the mindset:
"Some of them may tell us they're OK, but they're not. We know that… even though we may have charges on some of them, we'd rather them be victims."

Even if they say that they are not victims, we know they are victims. So the girls may be forced or persuaded to say they were trafficked just so that they don't get in trouble. Better to be a victim of sex trafficking, which absolves you, than accused of a crime.
A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool.
William Shakespeare

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:18 am

Anaxagoras wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:44 am
I don't think prostitution should be illegal.
Even if it requires tentacles?

I am asking for a friend.

Though I agree accept for:
The high likelihood that these women were being trafficked
which I do not think you are in disagreement.
. . . is something you would have to have a bit of "willful ignorance" to not know or suspect, but that's partly a function of it being illegal in the first place. If it were legalized, then it could be regulated, and prostitutes could be protected better and have legal recourse if they are abused.
I do not know if they think that deeply about it, but agreed. Provided you have consenting adults, it is their business.
Even if they say that they are not victims, we know they are victims. So the girls may be forced or persuaded to say they were trafficked just so that they don't get in trouble. Better to be a victim of sex trafficking, which absolves you, than accused of a crime.
Or beaten, murdered, abandoned and deported.

We need a bit of therapy:

--J.D.

shemp
Title: crazy as fuck

Post by shemp » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:29 am

Kraft got his balls deflated. He will get banned for 4 games. A second-string owner will have to sit in his box. This kind of thing is why I stick to the self-service.
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:45 am

Reads like they were over-inflated, and, he was FILMED, AND the police did not film him from under the Approved Covered Area®.

Brady will be suspended for the year.

--J.D.

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:49 am

Meanwhile:

--J. "Championship Shape Asshole!" D.

WildCat

Post by WildCat » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:29 am

I guess a Super Bowl win wasn't the happy ending he was looking for.
Do you have questions about God?

you sniveling little right-wing nutter - jj

Doctor X

Post by Doctor X » Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:54 am

Maybe he was inspired over seeing Atlanta blow a 25 point lead.

Hey-ho!

--J.D.