Official Fucking Asshole of the Week Thread

This is our lounge area. Feel free to come in and get acquainted!
Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Re: Official Fucking Asshole of the Week Thread

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

As long as no naming of names here, no actionable legal problems.

"Some people are stinkers" is not libel even if they know you mean them. Because the world does not.

gnome would have to have deep state level personal enemies for his post to be a problem, and if that is true it's the least of his problems.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
The arc of the moral universe bends towards chaos.
People who believe God or History are on their side provide the chaos.
Bananas?-Yes

Post by Bananas?-Yes »

If you might be referring to my asking about could somebody ID anything because of gnome's post, I wasn't worried about any legal folks. I was/am more concerned with illegal folks. They are the real worry in a society. Well, governments go illegal too frequently, too. But I wasn't thinking about local, state, or federal folks in government. In fact, I usually don't like to bang heads against governments. That Canada thing was a very odd affair and quite likely the individual would have lost the case, if ole' nutso Michael hadn't come up with a really strange style to deal with the problem and also using that old, old government trick of flooding the officers involved with lots and lots of paper. But even then I had to pull a sort of nasty right near the end. I really think we were going to lose. In fact, even after the nasty I pulled I didn't think it would be enough. I was surprised we won. That was one really, really weird case. And I've been in some really weird ones over the years.

I remember when I was a safety officer for my VFW post and researched and wrote up a report about a particularly strange traffic corner near my daughter's school and we then found out the stop signs were on the wrong road. Now that was a really weird one. Some folks were mighty embarrassed and I was not looked upon too kindly by the local law enforcement in that locale after that.

Okay. Enough rambling from an old man.

Just wanted you to know the bad illegal folks were my concern.
+ + + Bananas are group oriented. + + +
Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Post by Rob Lister »

Bananas?-Yes wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:46 pm If you might be referring to my asking about could somebody ID anything because of gnome's post, I wasn't worried about any legal folks.
Just wanted you to know the bad illegal folks were my concern.
Huh?
Pyrrho
Title: Man in Black

Post by Pyrrho »

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british- ... -1.5420048
A Vancouver naturopath who charges $15,000 US for children with autism to have fecal transplants at a clinic near Tijuana, Mexico could put them at serious risk of infection with an unproven treatment, according to doctors and scientists.

Jason Klop claims in Facebook videos that he's treated kids as young as two from across the world using pills and liquids made from the stool of two American adolescents. He says he's seen "dramatic improvements" in symptoms of autism spectrum disorder.

The process isn't approved in either Canada or the United States for treatment of autism. Health Canada says it's looking into Klop's operation, and B.C.'s top public health official says she has serious concerns.
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.
Fid

Post by Fid »

The Cosmic Electric Chair is available. Seriously, it takes that many amperes to elevate your blessed naturopathic soul to the next level.
... The stars were suns, but so far away they were just little points of light ... The scale of the universe suddenly opened up to me. It was a kind of religious experience. There was a magnificence to it, a grandeur, a scale which has never left me. Never ever left me.
Carl Sagan
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

https://www.newsweek.com/televangelist- ... us-1487069
A guest on televangelist Jim Bakker's show suggested on Wednesday that a product sold on Bakker's website might be effective at protecting against and killing the novel coronavirus.

The guest, naturopathic Dr. Sherrill Sellman, said that Silver Solution—a product that can be purchased on Bakker's web store—has been found to be effective on viruses related to the one from Wuhan. Further, she said Silver Solution could bolster a person's immune system and potentially make their bodies less susceptible to the virus.

"Well, let's say [Silver Solution] hasn't been tested on this strain of the coronavirus, but it's been tested on other strains of the coronavirus and has been able to eliminate it within 12 hours," she said. "Totally eliminate it. Kills it, deactivates it. And then it boosts your immune system so then you can support the recovery, because when you kill the virus, then the immune system comes into action to clear it out. So you want a vibrant immune system as well as an ability to deactivate these viruses."
The flash of light you saw in the sky was not a UFO. Swamp gas from a weather balloon was trapped in a thermal pocket and reflected the light from Venus.
shemp
Title: inbred shit-for-brains

Post by shemp »

Jesus Motherfucking Christ, is there no depth of STOOPID to which these people will not sink!!!???
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"what dicking deep shit i produce" -- pillory

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

People are shitting themselves to death
Crap so much they fail to take a breath
But even when their kids are starvin'
They thought Trump would throw them Charmin.
sparks
Location: Friar McWallclocks Bar -- Where time stands still while you lean over!

Post by sparks »

Nope. In Jeebus name ...cha-ching!
You can lead them to knowledge, but you can't make them think.
Hotarubi
Title: Enchantress

Post by Hotarubi »

shemp wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:59 am Jesus Motherfucking Christ, is there no depth of STOOPID to which these people will not sink!!!???
They're not stoopid. Far from it...

"Further, Silver Solution's page on Bakker's site contains a link to a warning specifically for residents of California. Under a California law, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (also known as Proposition 65), the store is required to warn that Silver Solution "contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm."

...the people that will fork out $300 for it, are.
Yep, you totally outsmarted me ~ Wildcat.

:ball2:

I'm sure I came up with Twatter first. ~ Moi
I only steal from the rich. :BigGrin3: ~ Witness
Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

Jim Bakker is back in business? :o

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

Has been for years now.
Witness

Post by Witness »

↑ Abdul to the front desk!
Abdul Alhazred wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:30 pm [Quoted just to get his attention. :twisted: ]
Abdul Alhazred

Post by Abdul Alhazred »

I hadn't been paying attention, though I suppose if Peter Popoff could make a comeback ant of them can.

Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

The product label and associated description from the manufacturer's website is a study in horseshit.

Code: Select all

https: // www . optividahealth . com /
Optivida Silver Liquid Solution (10ppm) works faster, longer and more efficiently than other silvers to support your immune system

Faster- By using catalytic instead of chemical action. Optivida Silver helps speed up natural processes that have positive effects on the body.

Longer- Unlike other silvers that quit working after completing one function. Optivida Silver performs over and over for hours.

More Efficient- By resonating at just the right frequency, Optivida Silver disrupts foreign elements without disturbing the body's natural environment.

Optivida- Silver Liquid Solution can be taken up to three times daily.
shemp
Title: inbred shit-for-brains

Post by shemp »

Anyone who gives that to a child should be hanged.
"It is not I who is mad! It is I who is crazy!" -- Ren Hoek

"what dicking deep shit i produce" -- pillory

Freedom of choice
Is what you got
Freedom from choice
Is what you want

People are shitting themselves to death
Crap so much they fail to take a breath
But even when their kids are starvin'
They thought Trump would throw them Charmin.
Pyrrho

Post by Pyrrho »

How else would a parent get an Indigo child?
Hotarubi

Post by Hotarubi »

People need to be reminded/told that patents are patents. And absolutely nothing else.

Hey, I could patent an eye solderer or a lava based hair removal machine. I've got a patent, so legit. Right?

Hotarubi

Post by Hotarubi »

shemp wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:19 pm Anyone who gives that to a child should be hanged.
Unfortunately you cannot compensate for the gullible, the stupid or the desperate.

The ignorant - well that's another story.

gnome

Post by gnome »

Hotarubi wrote: Fri Feb 14, 2020 10:52 am
They're not stoopid. Far from it...

"Further, Silver Solution's page on Bakker's site contains a link to a warning specifically for residents of California. Under a California law, the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986 (also known as Proposition 65), the store is required to warn that Silver Solution "contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm."

...the people that will fork out $300 for it, are.
I can practically guarantee this clause makes the warning useless for deterring many purchasers. They'll figure "That's just those wackos in California making them say this, they're a bunch of loonies out there".
"If fighting is sure to result in victory, then you must fight! Sun Tzu said that, and I'd say he knows a little bit more about fighting than you do, pal, because he invented it, and then he perfected it so that no living man could best him in the ring of honor. Then, he used his fight money to buy two of every animal on earth, and then he herded them onto a boat, and then he beat the crap out of every single one. And from that day forward any time a bunch of animals are together in one place it's called a zoo! (Beat) Unless it's a farm!"
--Soldier, TF2
shuize

Post by shuize »

A New Hampshire man who was diagnosed with COVID-19 after traveling to Italy was instructed to self-quarantine. Instead, he attended an event on Friday, authorities have revealed. The unidentified hospital employee traveled to White River Junction, Vermont, for an invitation-only social event related to the Dartmouth Business School, and authorities are now recommending all other attendees of that event self-quarantine for two weeks, Time reports. Authorities also revealed a second New Hampshire man has been diagnosed with COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel 2019 coronavirus, and is believed to have contracted it from the man who broke quarantine. It is not clear whether transmission took place at the Friday event.

A fucking hospital employee.

Thanks, Asshole.

Reminds me of the Ebola nurse who went straight to the airport.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health ... spartanntp