Is HE cheating on YOU?

How not to buy a brick in a box off the back of a truck.
Abdul Alhazred
Title: Yes, that one.

Is HE cheating on YOU?

Post by Abdul Alhazred » Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:34 pm

Much spam lately with that subject line.

Deleted unopened, so I don't know what they claim to offer.
Image "If I turn in a sicko, will I get a reward?"

"Yes! A BIG REWARD!" ====> Click here to turn in a sicko
The arc of the moral universe bends towards chaos.
People who believe God or History are on their side provide the chaos.

Rob Lister
Title: Incipient toppler

Re: Is HE cheating on YOU?

Post by Rob Lister » Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:05 am

Well? Is he?

Nyarlathotep
Title: God Emperor

Post by Nyarlathotep » Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:00 am

I got one with that subject line too. One's spam folder is always fun to go through and look at the obviously scammy titles. A few highlights from my most recent foray into mine, with commentary...

"COBRA HEALTH PLANS" - Eh, COBRA has a good health plan but I have no confidence in Cobra Commander. Besides, SPECTRE has better dental.

"Brianna Has Shared Her Private Album With You" - Look Brianna, I am sure you're a nice girl and all. but since finding out that he's cheating on me, I just don't feel ready for a new realtionship. It's not you, it's me.

"This WILL Lower Your Blood Sugar in Seven Days?" - I am confused, the capitalized "WILL" implies a declarative statement. But the question mark at the end makes it a question. Is it a question, a statement, or both. And if it is a question, why are you asking me, you are the one trying to sell me something. It's a plot to make me lose my mind isn't it? ISN'T IT?

"Save on Drug Rehab Costs" - Oh good. After that last one, I began drinking and haven't stopped.

"It's Me Alice ::)))" - Alice has two sets of eyes and three mouths apparently. I....don't think my sanity can handle that, so soon out of rehab.

"Single? Christian? Joine Free at ChristianMingle" - I have this terrible, terrible feeling they are trying to set me up with Alice....

"Get your Confidence Back" - After Alice, I want my sanity back, not my confidence.

"Survive in Bed (Men Only)" - Heeeeeeyyyyyy, just because Alice has four eyes and three mouths doesn't mean she is trying to kill me does it. DOES IT?

Gotta Go. Someone's knocking on my door. I think it might be Alice...
“Power bases are very dangerous because they attract people who are truly insane, people who seek power only for the sake of power.”

DrMatt
BANNED

Post by DrMatt » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:28 pm

Front-opening bras.
Grayman wrote:If masturbation led to homosexuality you'd think by now I'd at least have better fashion sense.

Tyler Durden

Post by Tyler Durden » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:07 pm

Abdul Alhazred wrote:Much spam lately with that subject line.

Deleted unopened, so I don't know what they claim to offer.
Depends if he has Spastic Colons on Wednesdays.
You are not special. You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else.